Lets have fun

Hinata pov....
What a hot day today I was really looking forward to putting on my favorite sweater. As I felt the sun hitting my window then hitting me I groan in brightness.

As I get up I saw a note on the desk as I walk to it I didn't know if I should read it. It's probably from her brother,Neji. When I reach there I grabbed the note and open it and started reading it

Hey Hinata Hyuga ,
Isn't hot today I think it is so I was wondering you don't
Have to come but I was thinking we can go to the beach
With Sasuke and Sakura cause they agreed to come along
Cause it's hot if you are coming I'll meet you at four it's the
One that we always go to hope you come Hinata
Sincerely, Naruto uzumaki

Oh Naruto I'm going to go. What time is it anyway. Oh it's 11:59am. I can go to sleep some more butI'm going to get my bathing suit first.

I was walking to the closet and I heard a knock on the door. As I open it I saw a sleepy Neji. "Hello Neji you look sleepy" I said smiling. "Yeah I umm am here to say IF NARUTO HURTS YOU TELL ME SO I CAN BEAT HIM UP AND HIS HIAR WILL TURN RED AND THERE WOULD BE NO BLOND LEFT OF HIM. That's all" Neji said like he was wide awake. "Neji....I'll tell you" I said. "Good now I have to get some rest for today cause I'm meeting ten-ten at 3" he said. "Oh...are you dating?" I asked. He looked at me with wide eye and started blushing. "What no it's just something we have to do..that's all" he said waving his hand in defense. "Sure" I whispered. But I'm guessing he heard. "I think I'm awake" Neji said. "Well I'm a bit sleepy and I hope you and ten-ten have a great time" I said smiling widely trying not to laugh. "What's with the smile" he ask dumbfounded. "Nothing......goodbye" I said. "Bye" he replied.

I close the door and let out a sigh. I'm still a bit sleepy so I decided to go in my bed and forcing my self to rest.

Dream.....

"Hello Naruto-sama" I said. "Oh it's you" he said coldly. "Is something wrong Naruto-Sama" I ask curious. "Tch...WHEN CAN YOU LEAVE ME ALONE WOMEN. YOUR WEAK,SHY,AND THE STUPIDEST PERSON I EVER MEANT. SAKURA IS BETTER THEN YOU WAY BETTER." He said annoyed. I just stood there as those word repeated in my head. Sakura is better then you way better. As I stood there I notice a pit of fire as it came closer and closer I was breathing heavily.

"Naruto!" I scream. "Fall stupid women...I wish I never meant you.your the pain in my life and I'm happy your out" he said coldly while smirking. Then BOOM I fell in the pit of fire getting burn and screaming for help but it was to late I was already burn to ashes even the inside of my body.

End of dream...

I got up breathing heavily and sweating like never before. As I got up I was trembling like crazy and tried to calm down. "It's just a dream calm down...your a Hyuga Naruto will never do that he cares about the leaf village and everyone in it he mostly cares about me so calm down. As I look at the clock it was 3:36. Shoot I'll be late if I don't hurry. I ran In the bathroom and took a quick bath cause I was going to the beach. I put on my bathing suit with was a two-piece the top was blue with flowers all over it and I had a regular blue under piece. As I grab my towel I also grab my sunscreen,glasses,umbrella,and a bag filled with stuff I need.

As I got out I went to Neji room and he wasn't there. Oh yeah he's with ten-ten I almost forgotten.

I quickly walk out the door seeing Sakura walking. I ran up to her to greet her and to come along cause we're going together. "Hello Sakura-chan" I greeted whiling smiling. "Hey Hinata-San" she said. "Can I walk with you" I ask. "Of course you can and plus we're going to the same place I was actually going to get you anyway" she explain. "Okay" I replied. "So how are you and Sasuke" I ask. "We're good" she said smiling widely. I was happy she finally has him after all that happened she has her one and only,the one that hurt her and made her feel the way she felt but that was in the past now it's the present to open the future between them,the one that save her from almost everything well before and after he left,the one that ask her out. I was so into my head I almost miss what she was about to say. "How are you and Naruto?" She ask. "Great" I replied. The only thing that bugged me was that dream.

We arrived at the beach and saw Naruto and Sasuke fighting. Sakura went up and stop them and as me I watch it and giggled.

"Come on Hinata-chan" yelled Naruto. I ran to him while the sand sinking my feet below. "Let's play tag" he suggested. "Yeah let's tell Sasuke and Sakura" I said and he nodded.

Sakura pov....
Me and Sasuke were talking about how hot it is and how the wind ease it down. As I saw Hinata coming I noticed Sasuke saw her coming to. "Hey guys wanna play tag with me and Naruto-sama?" She asked. Sasuke looked like he was going to say no. "We will love to Hinata-chan" I said smiling. "Whatever" Sasuke said. "Quit being so stubborn Sasuke-Kun" I said gently smacking the back of his head. "Let's go Naruto-sama is it." Hinata said running.

"I'm gonna get you" yelled Naruto tackling Sasuke. "Get your hand off of me fatty"sasuke said being annoyed. "Your it teme" Naruto yelled to let us know whose it.

I ran as fast as I can to not get tag by the uchiha who was chasing after me. "I'll get you sa.ku.ra" he said. I almost trip from a rock so I slowed down. "Got you" said Sasuke tumbling on me. "Sasuke-Kun why" I said. "Cause your mine and mine only" he said huskily making shivers go down my back. "Well I'm it now get off" I said gently. "No I'm fine like this your so warm" he said sounding like he was sleeping and talking in his dreams. "Well don't sleep on me!" I said. "But your so warm" he said making me blush a bit.

"Teme get up" yelled Naruto running to us. "Dope leave me be" Sasuke said. "Nope Sakura is it" Naruto said.

When we were finish it was time to go it was late. "We should be heading back now" said Hinata. "Yeah" said Sasuke and Naruto. "Don't mock me" Naruto said. "I ain't mocking you dope" Sasuke said. "There better not be a fight going on" I yelled. "H-hai" they both said.

We were at Naruto house and we drop him off. "Bye guys" yelled Naruto. "Bye" we all said.

When we were all home i walk home cause I didn't want Sasuke to come with me today.

As I reach my door I walk in and took off my wet clothes. I walk in the shower and open it for the warmth. I got in and relax

I got out and change into my pajamas and went to bed. As I fell asleep I was thinking how much fun we all had today with that my mind went blank and everything was black the sleep taking me away

Me And YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara