What a day!

Today was a new day. It was pretty,birds chirping,flowers picking up the wind, clouds white;but it was hot really hot.sakura was wearing a pink crop-top with flowers all around and green shorts. She was going over to Hinata House right now. She went outside and saw Temari coming her way. "Hello Temari it's a hot day isn't it" Sakura greeted. Temari nodded a yes and wave her hands to say hi. "Are you going to Hinata house...?" Temari asked. Sakura nodded a yes. Okay will go together.

While they were walking Temari brought up sasuke."so how are you and Sasuke after what happened at Ino party?" Temari said curious. "Now he doesn't talk to me often unless for something important and he never bought it up. So you can say we are descent" Sakura explain.

They reached Hinata house. When they got there they saw Tenten,Sai,Ino,kakashi,Hinata,Choji,Shikamaru,Lee,Gai Lee,Neji,Naruto,and finally Sasuke. They all said hello to Sakura and Temari. Temari went up to Shikamaru and they kissed and made out while Sakura went up to Hinata. Hinata blushed and said hi. Sakura said hi right back.

Naruto was annoying Sasuke and trying to make him say what he liked about Sakura. Then Naruto stood up and went up to Sakura and Hinata grabbing both of there wrist."Naruto....what are you doing?" She said. Hinata just followed and said nothing. Then Hinata sat down before the both of them."Sakura sit down next to Sasuke now" Naruto said being strict."When do you get to tell me what to do and why are you so serious?" Sakura said confused. He just stared at her. She was actually become scared and Hinata and Sasuke saw it on her face. She sat next to Sasuke."Okay this is important to me and it should to the both of you,Sasuke and Sakura." He said. "How do you feel about him Sakura?" Naruto question. "Ummm.....It....feels good to be around him....ummm...because...umm...he will help you and protect you now matter how annoying it is...and umm in other words I...um feel...safe" she said blushing like crazy. They were all surprised they didn't know she had that much feeling after he left."Umm wow....." Naruto said. Sasuke was feeling the way he was unsure of and it had to do something with Sakura he had to tell her how he feels about her cause she said her feelings about him. "What about you.... How do you feel about Sakura-chan?" Naruto said being seriously.They looked at Sasuke then he spoke" I do like sakura she's funny,cute,helpfull,funny,and many more.she's pretty annoying but some time in a good way. I really care about her. But I dont want to hurt her so I kept my distance no matter how hard it was to. I love Sakura a lot then I loved anyone" Sasuke said. They were more then just shocked they wanted him to repeat but they didn't when they saw sakura tears filling up her green orbs.

Sakura pov....
Sasuke loves me he really does. I'm so happy I'm crying of joy. I love sasuke and i don't want to hurt him. I love sasuke uchiha I really do.

3rd pov....
"Are you okay Sakura?" hinata said. "Yes I'm crying cause I'm so happy and I can't help it...." Sakura explain. "You well come people" Naruto said while pushing Sasuke. He knew what to do. Sasuke went up to Sakura and hugged her. Then Naruto cleared his throut. Sasuke stop hugging her and look at her eyes. They were beautiful she was the most beautiful women he ever saw. Then he lean and kissed her everyone faced them and there eye's widen. What a day.....