H O N E S T

"I love your eyes, because their honest."

We were both laying on our sides on my bed as I held the side of his face inspecting his features.

   A candle was burning, and we were underneath the lilac sheets.

  I giggled, "you have honest eyes, because whenever your lying I can tell by looking at them."

He shut his eyes, "well I guess I'll close them whenever you ask me if I like the way you make ramen."

"Hey," I smacked his arm as he laughed tangling himself In the sheets.

   "Like how can you mess up ramen, Adalise?"

"Your just a little girl who can't take spices."

        "What was that?" He started tickling me and my giggles and laughs began to fill the room and I couldn't breath so I tickled him too until I was sitting on top of him.

"How do you like that, huh?"

"Very much actually," he said with a sly smile as he grabbed my hips.

   "Gross, mouth breather."

I jumped off of him situating myself on my back as I started at the white ceilings.

  "I am so not a mouth breather. You like my smooches way too much,"

   He was on top of me and he grasped my hands interlocking our fingers, as my heart sped up.

  "Yeah?" I laughed.

And he was right because his lips ascended on mine and I felt that warm buzzing feeling all over again,
   Like the night of the show.

     And I held onto him for moments more to savor the moments we had.

  "I love you, Ada. So much."

      I smiled as I peeked up through my lashes looking at the boy with the honey hair and freckles who made me smile.

"I love you too, mouth breather."