S T R U M

Adalise Grace died on Wednesday at 11:49 p.m.

    She passed quietly and peacefully taking with her all the sweet moments

Her funeral was in Hawaii where she married the man that she loved, and where she took her last breath.

Reggie sang during the ceremony, and made sure no one would forget how

   Kind

Gentle

  Loving

And patient she was.

How strong she was. 

Buried with her was a single lily and a piece of Reggie's heart.

Years have passed now, he has retired.

   His days on the road touring is over,

He lives in a nice home in Paris.

He is not married yet, but he has met a woman, and like Adalise said,

   She is kind and patient.

She also laughs because she knows that life is short,

She looks at him like he is her world, and she loves her.

Reggie thinks he loves her too, but Adalise did something to him, she made him feel like no one else could. She ruined him.

"Hi Reg....,"

"I got your voicemail, and I called hoping you'd answer your phone because I didn't get to say goodbye,"

"I know your mad at me, and you don't understand, but I love you, so much that I had to let you go,"

"I want you to be who you've always wanted to be, and make music, and get invited to interviews with famous people without worrying about the girl you left behind in Scranton. College is coming up soon...I decided on Cornell.....Thank you for the necklace by the way, it's beautiful,"

" I'll never forgot you Reg, I'll always remember you as the boy who made me the best waffles and who sang the best songs and who thought my hair smelled like lilies. My first love and heartbreak,"

"I love you, goodbye Reggie."

His heart broke as he heard her sweet voice through his phone, wishing she was actually there with him, wishing she would tell him that she never left and hold him to never let go.

He still remembers her smiles, and her lily-scented hair.

He remembers their first I love you's.

But it was slowly killing him.

Natalie, his girlfriend, wants to move in with him. She cares about him very much, she is very kind.

Natalie knows about Adalise, and how Reggie still thinks about her.

Natalie is patient.

So in a buzzing and shattering moment, he deletes her voice from his life forever.

He deletes a piece of Adalise,

Loving her more than ever while doing so.

He started a foundation called The Adalise awareness for health.

It in a way brings her back to life for him everyday.

It makes the pain hurt a little less.

"Goodbye, sweetheart."

He utters those two words as he stares at his empty voicemail box.

Gaining back the piece of his heart that had left with her years before.

Their love that started with the strum of a guitar.

~~~
It done its over, and I hate myself for ending it like this. But life sucks, and now I'm sad. I am so happy and grateful for all the support that I received throughout my infrequent updates. This is the first book that I've actually finished, and I feel like a piece of me is gone. I have read every single comment and I am truly humbled. Thank you again, and make sure to check out my other books. Those will be updated soon.

A special shout out goes to @KamiAyanna

It has been a pleasure,
Royaltyoroductions