Chapter 5

REALLY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting for a while but I am back and ready to create! Please make sure you vote, comment, and tell others to read! If you do ill give you a shout out in my book for whoever got the most people to read. Comment when you have and ill make a quick shout out thank you.

Enjoy my new chapter my lovely readers ;)

_____________________________

Today was Monday, which means I'm in a grumpy mood but, not today. Today I will see Adam since the last time we kissed. I can't stop thinking about our kiss. I get butterflies every time I think of it. His warm pink lips, his long lushes hair. The way his eyes twinkle when he laughs. But my favorite part about him was his smile. He smiles a lot and I like that about him. I haven't told anyone about that kiss, not even Nick. I am too scared to see how he reacts. I'm pretty sure he will shoot him the next time he see's him. But either way I know I have to tell him, he's my best friend. 

I quickly got up and got ready for school. I put on some dark black jeans, my white T-shirt with a V-neck, my black leather jacket, and my black combat boots. I brought all my hair up into a high ponytail and made sure it was tight. I walked towards my mirror and looked at my self and though Dang, I look pretty bad ass. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs.

"Well, you seem pretty happy today," mom said.

"Uh, yah I guess so, I mean I don’t know I just feel good." I laughed awkwardly hoping she wouldn't know I was lying. "Oh, well I'm glad honey. I haven't seen you this happy for a while so enjoy it!" my mom said happily. I smiled at her reaction. Sometimes my mom can be so weir-

Beep!

I pulled my phone from my pocket and saw it was a text from Adam. I bit my lip trying to hide my smile so my mother wouldn't get any thoughts. I opened the text.

Adam

Hey can you meet me at school early today at the table. I need to talk to you.

Emma

Yah sure! See you there :)

Adam 

Okay.

Okay. What does he mean by okay. Why is he acting like this, acting so dry? Who does he think he is, I hate when people send-

HONK! 

HONK!

I snapped out of my thoughts and ran to the door and said bye to my mom. I made my way to Nick's car and slipped right in. "I'm sorry, did I miss something?" Nick asked. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, why are you dressed so..so.. Different?"

"Well you see Nick I-"

He cut me off. "You kissed Adam...didn't you?" I stayed put in my seat and kept my mouth shut. "I'm not surprised to be honest."

"You aren't?"

"Nope, I knew eventually something like that would happen. You guys are all googly eyes with each other. Its obvious you guys like each other so congrats Em." I smiled at my best friend. He always understands.

"Thanks Nick but, listens. I need you to go to school quick like now!"

"Why what's the rush. I was hoping we co-" I cut him off. "No Nick! Adam said he wanted to talked to me early in the morning at school and I need to be there ASAP!"