Chapter 11

Huge shoutout to my friend @sophiiiacastell. She keeps me writing. This chapter goes out for you. Thank you~

~~~

"Hi Welcome to Mc. Donald’s, what can I get for you."

"Uh, can I get a Big Mac combo," I said. "Make that two please," Adam chimed in. I rolled my eyes. After Adam saw the text Blake had sent me, we had a whole argument on it.

"Who is he?" Adam asked. His eyes were narrowed watching me, waiting for my answer. His stare sent shivers down my back. "I-it's just an acquaintance, we just recently met. There is nothing to worry about," I assured. 

His eyebrows knitted together, while he was staring at me intensely. "I don't believe you," he stated.

"Adam I swear nothing is going on between us. Can you just drop it please?”

"Nope, I will only believe you when you tell him that you don't want to see him," he stated smugly. He was smirking at me like he knew I would I agree to it, but he is so wrong. He is acting like a child. 

"Adam you're acting like a child."

"Oh, but don't we all at some point. Text him saying you don't want to see him." At this point I was irritated. I glared at him. "No," I said with my head held high and my arms tight around my chest.

"Text him."

"No."

 "Text him."

"No."

 "Text him."

"No!"

 "Text him!"

"NO!"

"Text hi-,"

"SHUT UP!" I yelled. Adam's eyes widened and he kept his mouth kept shut. I sighed and said, "I'm sorry." He sighed but nodded. "Listen you can talk to him if you want. Just promise me you won't date him or anything. I want to make up for what I did first. Just give me a chance. I don't want to lose you Em."

I don't want to lose you, I thought. As I thought of these words I stared up into his eyes. They were filled with regret, guilt, anger and something I thought I would never see in a boys eyes that were meant for me. Worry. Was he worried I would leave him? He’d be crazy to think that since I am insanely in love with him. 

I smiled and leaned into him. I kissed his cheek slowly. Almost like it would be the last time I ever got the chance to kiss it again. I leaned in closer and put my mouth to his ear and whispered quietly so only he could hear. So he knows and remembers what I tell him is true.

"You still have me." 

As I leaned back I stared into his bright green eyes that I love oh so very much. He looked relieved and he smiled softly. But of course I ruined the moment.

"But you have to take me to Mc. Donald’s," I replied smugly. Adam made a face causing me to laugh. "Why must you always ruin our moments?" Adam said. "Because I know you get angry." I said through a smile. He smiled back and said, "Fine I'll take you, get your lazy bum up."

"Yes sir!" I said and saluted. He smiled causing his eyes to sparkle. That smile, I love that smile.

"Here's you're order ma’ me." I smiled and took Adam’s food and mine and sat down at the table Adam saved for us. Right when I sat down and put the food on our table we both devoured it. We ate in a comfortable silence. Savoring the deliciousness of our food. I noticed Adam stopped eating and I looked up at him. He was looking at me with an intense stare. I finished chewing the recent bite I took from my burger and swallowed it. "What?" I asked.

"You're so beautiful. Did you know that?"

"And your a weirdo did you know that." He smiled. I continued eating but he just kept on staring at me and it started bugging me. I looked up and right when I met his eyes that held so much passion he said three words that made my breathe get caught in my throat and made my heart start pumping faster each time. 

"I love you." He said. I stared at him shocked. He loves me. I don't know why I felt happier then the first time he said it. 

"Listen I know you still want time bu-"

"Lets go," I said. I stood up and started walking to the door, Adam right on my heels. 

"Emma look I didn-" I held up my hand showing him to stay quiet. We got in the car and we drove in silence. He kept glancing at me giving me worried looks. We drove in silence until we reached my house. I got out of the car and slammed the door I ran to my house and unlocked the front door. Adam kept on saying he was sorry and blah, blah, blah. I walked up my stairs and into my room with Adam still apologizing. 

I pushed him in my room and shut the door. He stared at me wide eyed and open his mouth to speak but I cut him off. "I hate you."

"What?" he said.

"I hate you so much." My voice cracked at the end and my eyes were filled with tears and I tried really hard not to let them slip out. "No you don't," Adam said, his voice soft. 

"Yes I do!" I yelled. I was suddenly pushed against my door. "JESUS EMMA. STOP BEING SO COMPLICATED. YOU'RE AFRAID TO ADMIT YOU'RE FEELINGS TOWARDS ME BECAUSE YOU'RE SCARED. YOU'RE SCARED THAT IF WE DATE AGAIN I WILL LEAVE YOU AND BREAK YOUR HEART AGAIN!" He yelled his voice shaky at the end. He stared right into my eyes. "I'M SORRY EM. I REALLY AM BUT YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT I AM DEEPLY, MADLY, AND TRULEY FUCKING IN LOVE WITH YOU. And I'm not letting you go. No matter how selfish I sound right now."

"I miss you. All I want is too see you smile again and I want to be the reason for that no one else, just me. I want to hold you in my arms and take you out on cheesy dates." He smiled. "I want to be with you forever and I truly mean it Emma. Just give me one more chance. Please?" I stared at him. Taking in everything he said. Should I give him another chance? Is it worth it? For anyone else, no. But, for him-

"Yes," I said. His shoulders relaxed and he smiled. He slowly leaned in and brushed his lips against mine softly. Electricity filled my body. I put my arms around his neck while my hands played with his hair. He cupped my butt and squeezed making me gasp and he took that as a chance for entrance. His tongue-massaged mine, exploring each other’s mouth. He carried me to my bed and we both fell back on to it. His hand snaked down my leg until it reached my knee and put my leg around his waist and I instantly put the other one around his waist too. I was holding onto him not wanting to break a part. It started getting heated and we both were gasping for air. We broke apart and we both were breathing heavily. He kissed me softly then said, "I love you."

"I love you to." I said. And with that we both drifted to sleep. 

'''''''''''''

A/N

HEYYY guys they are finally back together yayyy! 

I know Im sorry haven't wrote in a while but i have been very busy and I will be writing more. I just need some incouraging. I need you guys to tell me if you like it or not. The more I hear that you do, the more I'll write.

I will probably write next saturday or tomorrow. We will see. I love you guys!

Love,

Noshig