Chapter 15

Twitter: Noshig_xoxo

Instagram: Noshigzakarian

FOLLOW! I'll follow back!

~~~~

The day dragged by and I couldn't help but think 'Man I really hate time!'

I've been dying to just get home and take a nap from all this frustration i was feeling.

Adam had training tonight so I decided to take a nap when I get home and be wide awake when it was time for me to go.

I was now sitting in Science class watching the clock, waiting for it to hit 3:00 and I would be out.

5 more minutes, 5 more minutes!

I was so lost in my thoughts that I was startled when I heard the bell ring. I sighed in relief and rushed out of the room.

I walked straight outside of the school and started walking home. I breathed in the cold, fresh air. It was now the end of January and light snow was planted on the ground.

I watched as my feet made footprints in the snow as I walked quietly down the sidewalk.

I wrapped my arms around me tightly and shivered when a blow of wind hit me.

I was relieved when I saw my house come into view. I speed walked towards it and finally made my way towards the front porch.

I unlocked the door and walked in shutting the door with my foot in the process.

I ran into my room and changed into my pj's.

I dipped into bed and wrapped my blanket around me tightly. I shut my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

.

.

.

.

BEEP! BEEP!

I groaned at the sound. I slowly opened my eyes and came in contact with a person. My eyes widened and I screamed.

"Jesus Emma calm down it's just me!"

I rubbed my eyes to get a good. look at the person in front of me.

"Blake?"

"Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner."

I looked at him as if he was crazy. Why the hell is he in my house? No. HOW did he get into my house?

"Uhm . . . Blake?"

"Yup?"

"How did you get into my house?"

Blake just laughed and said, "Ha ha, oh this is actually a funny story. You may want to sit back and relax. This is going to be a long story."

I frowned at him. What does he mean?

"Well for starters, my dad and your mom are getting married and you are going to be my step sister." I stared at him as if he had grown two heads.

"Are you serious?"

"Yup!" He said. I was shocked, lost for words. "She's downstairs if you want an explanation."

I automatically got out of bed and was about to run out of the room but Blake stopped me.

"Wait!"

"What?" I asked.

"Your phone has been ringing for quite a while. It was bugging me so that's why I'm in your room but you woke up when I came in," he said.