I'm

"You don't deserve this Harry, you truly don't!" Chris said.

"Sometimes, i wish people would love me! No matter, what i do but i never get that type of love! I see people around everyday they are being loved, they are happy. Then there's me, i am sad, i am broken, i am depressed and i'm slowly giving up." Harry said as he sat up and there was tears begging to pour down his face.

"It's okay to cry!" Chris said comforting him. He hugged Harry deeply and kissed his forehead.

"I don't want to live like this anymore, i don't know how much more I can take of this..." Harry said resting his head on Chris's shoulder.

"Things doesn't last forever! It will all get better! Now, let's do something active today... Let's make you forget your mind for a bit." Chris said.

"I don't have clothes here and i need to go back to my house anyways... Do you want to come?" Harry asked.

"Yeah sure, let's go!" Chris said.

They both walked out and saw Simon, Harry hugged Simon and told him that he was okay.

"Hi, Simon!" Harry smiled.

"Hey, Harry! You doing okay?" He said concerned.

"I'm okay, I'll explain things later!" Harry said.

"Okay, I have to go edit some videos. I'll see you both later!" Simon said walking off.

"Bye!" Harry and Chris said.

Harry drove his car with Chris in the passenger back to his house, when they finally arrived at Harry's house.

"I'm going to take a shower! You make yourself at home..." Harry said running up the stairs.

"Okay." Chris said.