take

Still Harry's pov~

I woke up at 11 and i noticed that Chris wasn't here so he probably left like an hour ago. He wasn't coming back until 7 in the evening that's so longggggg.

I guess I could make a new video, I haven't uploaded in 4 months after everything happening.

I sat in front of the camera and started the video.

"Hey guys, Harry here. I know I have everyone asking where i have been and what's been happening. Well, it's a long story. I hope you have your snacks and drinks at the ready because we are going to jump in. Don't forget tissues for the emotional wrecks." I started the intro.

I took a big breath as I was ready to tell them the story.

"So as you guys now, I made a video based on my three illnesses. Depression, Anxiety and Schizophrenia. At the time of making the video, it wasn't so severe but as more problems started coming, the more of my illness started increasing. It all started when i was 13 years old. At the age of 13, i always got along with my family, i love them a lot. I may get annoyed with them but i love them so much. Everything was okay until i reached the age of 16, I was abused my parents and they were addicted drugs along with alcohol. At that time, I had told them i was gay. I mean if saw me at the age of 13, you'd understand that i was already showing my sexuality because every girl that had a crush or wanted to be with me, i would push them away because i knew i was gay. My ex-boyfriend Alfie Deyes, you probably know him. We was happy at the start but it changed when he become more abusive towards me. One night he tried to rape me but he didn't succeed. He would also beat me in front of my parents. That's how my illnesses started increasing, i started cutting on my arms violently until one day Chris had to take me to the hospital. i tried killing myself four times but i didn't succeed and i'm happy that i kept fighting because even though now, i'm with Chris and Alfie is in Jail. Me and my parents have now reunited and we are doing okay. But recently, i've been at the hospital again because there was a little incident with Alfie. He came in with the knife and stabbed me on the stomach and made a long deep cut on my back." I said as tears was flowing like crazy as i showed them the scars.

"Now, i'm not asking for pity or attention, i'm just filling in why i haven't been on Youtube. I know it hasn't been easy on Chris either, i feel sorry for my poor man. He's exhausted and just needs to rest. I hope that i've explained some parts of why i wasn't on youtube. I'll see you in my next video. Bye." I waved to the camera as i turned off.

That's done, now i need to edit this and i can upload tomorrow.

I check the time and saw it was 5:30, I smiled knowing that i have time. I turned off my laptop and started making some food for my hungry stomach.

Time goes by when your eating because i now saw that it was 6 o'clock now. I washed my plate and headed upstairs, i closed the curtain in our bedroom.

I went to take a shower and began this eventful night. I wrapped a towel around my body as I went through the lingerie that my mum got for us. I looked through the box and saw there was black lace, i smirks as i placed that on the bed along with some thigh highs. I saw there was a collar that said Daddy. I was so wearing that. I changed into the clothing and patiently waited for Chris.

Chris's POV~

I finally reached home and it was quarter past seven now and the house was unsurprisingly quiet. I called out for Harry.

"HARRY?" I called and he didn't come out.

I took my shoes off and walked upstairs. I started talking to myself.

"I wonder where Harry went to?!" I said.

I reached to the bedroom that Harry and i share, the light was off in the bedroom too. When I switched it on and I saw Harry laying on the bed wearing sexy clothing.

My jaw dropped, he looked drop-dead gorgeous, i can feel my jeans beginning to tighten. I walked closer towards him as he winked at me.

"You like what you see?" Harry said as he got up.

I nodded my head as I had no words.

He takes my hand and sits me on the bed, I am watching him in front of me as he is performing a sexual act. I took off my jumper as i felt it getting hot in here.

"You look so beautiful in black lace." I said as i felt my jeans tightening harder.

"I like to please, daddy." He said as he crawls like a cat.

He gets up and begins a lap dance on me, my breath hitched as i was enjoying this a lot. I whimpered as he brushed his hands on my aching hardon.

"Daddy, do i make you hard?" Harry asked as he pushed me further onto the bed so i'm laying down.

"Yes, you do, baby boy." I moaned as he started grinding against me.