ive

Five hours has passed and Harry was still sleeping, it was like every time he was awake, he would sleep again.

"Harry, baby, are you feeling okay?" Chris asked him as he shook him a little.

"Yeah, i just feel really tired." He mumbled as he rested his head back down on the pillow.

"Are you going to fall asleep again?" Chris said beginning to feel worried.

"Yes, what is wrong with me? I want to be awake but my body isn't allowing me to." He said as he struggled to close his eyes.

Chris thought about something as he asked Harry some questions.

"How long have you been without sleep?" Chris asked.

"5 days." Harry said mumbling as Chris was shock to hear the answer that his boyfriend gave him.

"Oh no, babe, we gotta go to the hospital. This isn't healthy." Chris said as he started panicking.

"Can we go after i have more hours of sleep?" Harry said.

"No, Harry, we gotta go! You know, your body can die from exhaust!" Chris said trying to get him up.

Harry then mumbled something the wasn't expecting that Chris was hoping never to hear.

"My time is nearly near, they are coming. I'm trying to run, running as fast as i can, i'm trying to climb higher but i'm falling. they are coming, they will end my life." Harry said as he gave Chris more clues.

"Babe, can i ask you something?" Chris said.

"Yes, can you run me a cold bath? I need fight the sleep." Harry said trying to get up.

"Yeah sure." Chris said as he went to the bathroom to make a cold bath for Harry.

Harry undress himself and jumped into the bath as Chris went back to his question.

"Who is they? I hear you mention that a lot." Chris asked.

I have a question...

Who do you think is coming back into Harry's life?

and

Why do you think Harry is suffering mentally like this?

Do you think he will be set free?