slip

Harry takes Chris's hand and made their way to the bathroom, where Harry sat Chris down on the toilet seat. Harry turned on the faucet and started the hot water.

Once, Harry was happy with the water and felt how hot it was, he started undressing Chris as he undressed himself and jumped into the bath.

"You need to relieve stress. Just relax, okay baby?" Harry told Chris.

Chris nodded his head as Harry pecked his back gently as he put some soap on  his hands and rubbed on Chris's back.

"How are you feeling, baby?" Harry asked.

"I feel okay, just very traumatised." Chris closed his eyes and tried to relax his mind.

Harry on the other hand could tell that his boy has inner frustration. They haven't made much sexual contact due to being depressed. Harry moved so he was in front of Chris, he added soap and washed his front upper body before rinsing out the suds from his body.

Harry leans closer and sucks on his neck to distract him, he splashes water on Chris's chest.

"Ah~" Chris moaned.

"What's wrong, baby?" I teased as I was licking and tugging on his nipple.

"Don't tease me." He growls.

"I'm not doing anything." I tried playing innocent.

I lick his neck before leaving more trails of kisses.

"You're mine." Harry said as he made a big red mark that was showable to let people now that he was his territory.