Chapter one

I don't own PJO or HOO
Uncle Rick does

~Kat
☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️

The doctors pov~~
"It's twins" I tell the mother who had just given birth.

"Twins? What genders?" Sally Jackson asked.

"A boy and a girl" I say handing the babies to the nurses who wiped them down. "Were you expecting twins?"

"No, but this is all the better!" She said smiling big

"You have two healthy babies" the nurse said handing her the two baby's swaddles in blue and pink.

"Do you have the names?" I asked.

"Not yet." She replied.

"I'll give you time to think" I smiled and walked out of the room.

When I came back a few minutes later there was a man standing next to my patient dressed in a Hawaiian shirt and cacky Bermuda shorts. I wonder how he got in... never mind that.

"Hello." The man said.

"Hello, you are?" I asked looking down at my clipboard.

"The father." The man said with a small smile then turned to look at the babies.

"We have the names." Sally smiled. "Perseus George Jackson for the boy and Tidal Seashell Aria Athens Jackson for the girl."

"I named her!" The man smiled brightly.

"Some name, sounds like a ocean"
But I nodded and left the room headed for my next patients room.

Sally's pov~~
Twins. I had twins.
I thought as I drove home to my apartment in upstate New York. After being in the hospital for another day. My babies where in car seats in the back, sound asleep. It was 8:00pm as I arrived home from the hospital.

"We need to talk Sally" a deep voice said from behind me.

"Poseidon" I say.

"Its about the children." He said looking down into my arms at the two babies. "Tide must come to Olympus."

"What! My child? Percy's sister?" I asked shocked backing away from him.

"Sally..... it is for her own good. She was born greek as well as Roman. Look at her now, she is to powerful even as a baby" he sighed.

I looked at tide who in fact was glowing slightly a pale blue. "Poseidon, will she be safe" I asked as tears ran down my face.

"Very much so, I will take care of her." Her smiled picking up the little baby girl.

Our little baby girl

"What about Percy?" I asked slightly rocking the boy back and forth.

"He will go to camp half-blood when it is time he is fully Greek I sense" Poseidon said.

"Take care of her!" I called now crying.

"I will Sally." Poseidon said before I turned away and a blue light shone before vanishing.

My baby. My baby girl is gone.

Percy cooed at me and I hugged him tight. I will no loose my boy Percy.

"I love you Perseus. And you too Tide" I said before laying Percy in his crib beside my bed and falling asleep.

Poseidon's pov~~
When I arrived in Olympus I walked past the muses. They all smiled and walked around me looking at my baby girl.

"Poseidon!?!" A voice boomed.

"Zeus" I said looking at him and smirking.

"You have broken the vow!" My brother said.

"Oh shut it. You have too! What about the child Thailia Grace?" I said then looked down at Tide.

Hera scowled and smacked him.

"May I hold her!" Aphrodite chirped jumping off her throne and shrinking to human size.

"Very well I said" passing my baby to the goddess of love carefully.

"She is so cute!" She smiled down at her.

"Tide is her name" I said.

The other gods and goddess surrounded her passing her around.

"She is Roman and Greek?!" Artemis questioned, holding tide in her arms. "How is this possible"

"She has strong powers." Athena said smiling down at her.

"Yes. That is why I brought her here, to live on Olympus." I said.

I looked to see Hera holding her

Everyone stood shocked. Even hades who had been standing in the shadows.

"Poseidon may I?" He asked.

"Sure brother" I replied and nodded.

Hera who had been holding her passed her to hades.

"Since you will be staying here little tide, I give you the blessing of the shadows, so that they may hide you and you may travel them when you want." Hades said touching her forehead.

"Now wait a minute." Zeus said turning to me.

"Yes?" I asked looking at his face.

"You say she is staying in Olympus, she's been blessed hades and you haven't even asked me if she COULD stay?" He asked.

"Honey, she will be raised by us, the gods everyone of us will care for her like our own, I shall give her my blessing too." Hera said making her way back to hades.

I watched as the 11 passed her around bestowing they're blessings

Hera blessed her then she passed her to Artemis, who blessed her with archery. And then to ares who blessed her to have his strength in war then Athena with wisdom Aphrodite with beauty and so on and so on until Zeus was the last and grumbled he put a blessing of the storm.
Then I took my Tide back into my arms as she slept silently.

"Where is Apollo?" I said looking around.

"He is probably doing something he shouldn't." Artemis replied scowling.

Then apollo walked into the throne room.

"Apollo, where have you been? We have a council meeting!" Athena frowned.

"I was eating in vinace. But I'm here now!" He smirked.

"Brother, have you not noticed the child" Artemis pointed.

"The what?" Apollo turned. "Ahh, Poseidon what's her name?" He walked over.

"Tide. Would you like to hold her?" I asked him holding Tide out to him.

"Yes. I see she has the blessings of the gods?" He smiles.

"Of course, she will be a famous Demi god now!" Hermes smiles.

"I guess I will bless her too!" Apollo placed his hand on Tides head. "I bless her with the light and happiness" then he hands her back to me.

"I must go put my little Tide to sleep." I softly say gazing at my beautiful child.

"Why" Aphrodite pouts "the child is adorable!"

"I shall talk later with you" I said looking to Artemis, Aphrodite, Athena, and Zeus pointedly.

With that I appeared at my realm, the sea. And walk into my palace. with a wave of my hand a coral crib appeared with a soft sea weed bed.

I placed my daughter into the crib and asked my Guards to keep watch. She blew little bubbles into the water.

"The ocean will keep you safe little Tide" I said and when back to Olympus to talk to the gods.