Chapter nine

Tides pov~~

Beep beep beep

I blinked open my eyes and rolled to the side with my clock on it.

10:30am

"Shit!" I cursed and jumped out of bed. Then I pulled on some shoes and ran into the middle of the cabin and into the den stumbling around and knocking things over.

"Percy!" I yelled.

Wait. It was still dark outside.

"What the Hades Tide?" Percy stumbles into the room rubbing his eyes with riptide in his hand.

My alarm...it said....

"Stolls!!" I yell.

"Great. I won't be able to sleep now." Percy said helping put back the things I had knocked down.

"Sorry" I said sheepishly.

"What do you want to do?" He said sitting beside me on the blue couch. Most furniture was blue here.

"Wanna play 20 questions?" I ask.

"Sure." He smiled  "I'll go first"

I nod

"What is your favorite time to swim in the ocean?" He asked.

I tapped my chin "dawn and dusk" I reply. "What is.......your favorite movie?"

"Finding nemo." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"What is your favorite breakfast?" He asked.

"Pancakes and eggs with bacon." I smiled practically smelling the deliciousness. "At you going to Mary Annabeth?" I smiled.

"Duh! And we will have a daughter named Sandollar and a son named Starfish." He smiled.

"Oh gods. Don't be like dad, speaking from the person who got seashell as a name your kid won't like it either" I laughed at his silly name choices.

"Who would you rather date, Apollo or Sam from Athena?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Apollo" I said quietly.

"Ooh! Do you like him?" Percy waggled his eyebrows.

"No"

"Yeah you do!" He smiled.

"No." I said. "When are you gonna purpose?" I ask.

"I don't know.." he looked at the ceiling.

I gasped and looked at him with wide eyes. "P-Percy?!!"

"What." He blushed.

"Omg your gonna pur-"

"Shhh!!!" He put his hand over my mouth. 

I jumped on the couch. "I'm gonna have a sister. I'm gonna have a sister." I smiled.

"Let's go for a swim." He said walking onto the back deck.