Chapter sixteen

Tides pov~~

**dream starts**

I was in the kitchen at Athenas place and I was frying an egg.

"Can we have pankcakes?" Athenas owl asked.

"No, I'm not making pankcakes." I told her.

"Whatever." She replied fluttering down to my shoulder us both laughing.

Then I was with ares training by the ocean.

Ares stuck his sword in the water at the fish.

"I'm gonna poke one." He said stirring the water around.

"Don't poke that fish ares Poseidon and I will kill you." I tell him.

"Bet" he said rolling his eyes.

Then I smiled as he pulled his sword out of the water that tried to pull it from him.

These were memory's of happy moments in my life.

Then the scene changed and I was in a dark area with a even darker pit I front of me.

I felt my back and found my twin blades and drew them walking towards the pit.

"Tide Jackson" a ragged old sounding voice echoed around the caveish place.

"Who are you?" I asked looking down into the pit.

"Hahaha." The ragged voice laughed. "In time you will see." The voice said.

"You are perfect" a female voice said from the dark.

No, she was the dark.

"Nyx?" I asked stepping back.

"Yes my dear, infact I think that you'll be perfect." She appeared in front of me and touched my forehead.

Pain seared through my mind.

She jumped back.

"Your mind is strong! It resists." She frowned.

"Blessed by the gods, all 12." I sneak at her.

"I have given you the blessing of nyx, this will slowly take over your mind at night." She snarled and then vanished.

"No!" I said backing away. "That means I won't have control over my body! I will be a demon of night!" I scream starting to cry.

What if i hurted my friends?

Then the air began blowing hard into the pit dragging me screaming and thrashing towards the edge.

**dream ends**

I wake up drenched in a cold sweat with a dagger pushed into my neck.

"T-tide? Are you awake?" A familiar voice said from the dark.

"Nico? What's going on?" I asked moving his dagger from my neck and running my hand over where it had been.

"Finally" Nico sighed getting into his bed.

"Why are we in your cabin?" I asked him.

"I should be asking you this. You walked in here with your swords and tried to kill me." He stared at me.