Chapter thirteen

Percy's pov~~~

As I sat by Tides bedside Annabeth slept beside me.

We had found Tide asleep at the bottom of half-blood hill. She had a purple dart on her calf.

The nemesis cabin.

It took Jason and Leo to hold me back from going after the whole cabin. When I had finally cooled down by taking a swim I went to Tide in the infirmary.
Annabeth had come with me and Jason, Piper, Leo, and Nico stopped by occasionally.

She had been out all day and this was day 2.

On the first day when I had come to visit I saw Nico and Will Solstice chatting and Nico blushing. Later that day I found out by Jason that they had been into each other and were dating now.

Frank and Hazel were in New Rome and Jason and Piper were leaving in two weeks to go.

I had planned on taking Tide to see mom soon when she woke up I would talk to her about it. When Apollo made his regular stop here. He visited at least 6 times over the past day and a half. But I didn't bunk much of it.

Then Tides hand moved which stirred me out of my thoughts.

She blinked her eyes open and looked at me.

"Percy?" She asked.

"Yeah." I grinned at her. "Had a good nap?"

"Never better." She rolled her eyes and smiled.

"I guess I'm not the only one." She poked Annabeth who opened her eyes and smiled at her.

"Tide." She smiled.

"I think we've established that my name is Tide." She grinned.

"So who's ready to go beat up a bitch." She frowned swinging her legs to the side of the bed.

"Woah woah woah." Will runs into the room and pushes her back into bed.

"Who are you-- wait a minute. Will?" She asked.

"The one and only." He grinned.

"So are you gonna let me out of bed?" She asked arching her eyebrows.

He put his hand on her forehead.

"All clear." He let go of her.

"Alrighty then." She swung her legs off the bed and stood up.

Correction, she tried to stand up. As soon as her weight was on her feet her legs crumpled and she fell on her face.

Then she flopped over onto her back.

"Thanks for catching me! That could have really hurt." She said sarcastically glowering at Annabeth and I.

"Oh sorry!" Annabeth helped her stand up.

I just laughed the whole time.

"You look like a baby giraffe trying to take its first steps." I grinned at her.

"And you look like a kelp head with a fish face." She snarked.

"You love me" I smiled at her.

"Sha" she scoffed.

I rolled my eyes.

"When you guys unplug the seaweed lodged in your brain please let me know." Annabeth said still helping Tide walk.

By the time we reached the Big House Tide was walking on her own.

"I'm gonna kick that girls ass" she snarled as we opened the door for the councilors meeting.