Chapter ten

Tides pov~~

I called Annabeth and Piper over to help me get ready for the Olympus thingy.

"Tide what exactly is happening?" Piper popped her gum.

"I don't know but when I told Apollo he said that we should probably dress fancy." I brushed my freshly washed hair.

"Hello!" Annabeth walks in with a white garment bag.

I smile big at her.

"What?" She looks at me weirdly.

"Nothing" smile and bite my lip. She didn't know yet.

"Okayyyyyyy then." She walks over and hangs up the dress. "Winn gave me this. She said that she got it for you when she left camp this morning."

"So what are we going to do with your hair?" Piper asked.

I called the wind to dry my hair.

"Still not gonna get used to you having all these different gifts." Piper shook her head.

"Yeah...." Annabeth said.

"Now. I'm think that it would look good if- sit down." Piper instructed me and pushed me down into the chair.

When Piper was finally finished pinning, curling, and all that other torture she looked back and admired her hard work.

Tides hair (plz remember her hair is dark/black hair)

Tides hair
(plz remember her hair is dark/black hair)

"It's perfect." Piper exclaimed and walked over to Annabeth. "Can I see the dress?"

"Sure. I think you'll love it T!" Annabeth hands me the bag.

I unzip it and see a beautiful white and gold dress.

"Oh my gods I love it!" I grin and walk to the bathroom.

(Tides dress)