Chapter four

Percy~~

"And the special birthday girl...Tide Jackson!" Mr. D says.

Annabeth dropped her drink

Piper starts chocking on hers.

"What" Leo screams.

Just then Artemis, Athena, and Ares all go in front of the girl Tide and Apollo stands beside here holding her behind him.

I walk I front of dad, the gods who had jumped in front of her closed around her.

But she looked exactly like me. Execpt the eyes.

~~

"Dad? Whys going on?" I ask. "Who is she?" I point behind the gods.

"Percy." Dad says.

"Dad?" The girl asks.

"Tide.." Ares said.

"No guys. Let me through!" She tried to get around the four gods who shielded her from my dad and I.

"Ti I don't think-" Apollo started.

"Damnit Apollo let. Me through." She cursed.

"Mom?" Annabeth said walking up behind me.

All my friend where beside me

"Annabeth." Athena said.

"Artemis! Apollo! Ares! Athena! Let. Me. Through!" Tide said getting mad.

"Star fish..." Hades said quietly walking to try and comfort her.

"I wanna see who that boy is. He looks like me!" She yells trying to get through.

Then she shadow travels away. The gods looking around for her.

"That's her!" Nico shrieks. "Dad what's going on?" He asks looking to Hades.

Then Tide appears again in front of me.

"You- you look-" she questioned tilting her head.

"Dad what's going on?" We both said at the same time.

I looked at her. She looked back.

"Tide. Percy. I think you should come with me." My dad said.

We walked out of the ballroom as everyone started to go back to their own business.

"Percy when you were born you had a twin sister, Tide." He said looking from me to tide.

"She was....different" he hesitated. " so I brought her here to be raised on Olympus by the gods." His face was calm.

"Percy this is your twin. Meet Tidal Seashell Aira Athens Jackson." He said.

I looked over at her shocked face.

"Um hi!" She smiled nervously.

Then we both start smiling.

"Welcome to the family brother!" She said giving me a hug.

"Back at cha little sister!" I said squeezing her back. "...dad..."

"Lets go back to your party. I think that we should tell everyone else." I say walking with my arm around her. "I've always wanted a little sister!"

"I've never actually met anyone other than the people who live on Olympus and in our fathers relm." She bit her lip.

"Is that why you scared the Hera out of nico?" I laughed. "Also why are your eyes so... different? I really like them!" I raised an eyebrow.