Chapter seventeen

Tides pov~~

After some ambrosia and nectar I was looking good as new as I entered the dining pavilion for breakfast. My old clothes ruined from last night I changed into leggings and a tank top. I walked towards the table I shared with Percy, Jason, and Nico. The big three table.

I sat down and looked at my plate as bland eggs and berries appeared. I just pushed them around thinking about why my life had just turned upside down. And how  nyx's 'blessing' is actually a curse also about that deep voice.

"What's up T?" Jason asked smiling at me to brighten my mood.

"Nothing" I looked at him then back at my food.

"Good morning." Piper smiled sitting next to Jason.

"Mornin." Leo said walking up with Annabeth.

Great now everyone is here. I thought sarcastically.

You like these people. My true self said.

Get mad. My demon side said.

"What's wrong Tide?" Leo asked looking at me.

Nico and I made eye contact. "You should tell them." He said to me looking at the others.

"Tell us what?" Percy asked putting down his fork.

"Nothing." I lied and pushed away my plate.

"This is not nothing." Annabeth reached for my hand across the table.

Yell. Shout. Scream.

Tell them.

They don't care about you, yell at them.

This time I listened to my demon as I yelled at my friends.

"It damn well isn't nothing" I shouted getting up. "Fuck everything trying to ruin my life!" I shouted storming out of the pavilion leaving a shocked silence from the entire camp.

I ran towards the sea and dived in from the beach.

What I needed was a good swim. And maybe to talk to my father.

Apollos pov~~

I had never, in the 17 years of knowing Tide had ever seen her this upset.

Even when ares 'accidentally' killed Galina, the rainbow trout she had made friends with. Poseidon was mad at him for a whole year.

Or when the other 11 grounded her from all powers for a week for sneaking out to kill monsters in the mortal world.

Or even when she found out about her brother, the us gods didn't tell her about.

This was bad. Really bad, something was up and I being the Irresistibly handsome god I was, was going to figure this out.

And being a good boyfriend.

Percy~~

Tide had never acted like this before. I may have only know her a little while but this was not like her.

Even if she was mad she never yelled like that or stormed away.

What was Nico talking about tell them

Also why did Tide tell Nico and not me? That kinda hurt my feelings.

I needed to find her, to see what was going on with my sister and figure out what 'everything that ruined my life' meant.