Chapter tweny-six

Percy's pov~~

It had been a long day and I was in My cabin.

Beep

It was currently 12:03am. I couldn't sleep at all. I got up and walked into Tides room. I opened the door slowly Tide was sound asleep in her bed. I smiled at the fact that she no longer had to stay in the chamber, no longer had to go demon and want to kill people. Nyx did not get to win, I gently laughed at this and then closed the door.

I walked back to my room and opened a window to let the fresh air in. I heard a noise behind me and I turned round.

"P-Percy?" Annabeth whispered.

"Annabeth?" I asked walking up to her.

"I had a nightmare." She whimpered. "About that place." A small tear ran down her cheek.

I rapped her into my arms.

Tartarus.

"Shhhh" i said. "It's fine, your fine. I've got you here. I'm right here with you." I said into her blonde hair.

Then I layer down in my bed and she got in bedside me.

"Percy." She payed her head on my chest "I love you."

"I love you too" I rapped my arms around her. "I always will"

And finally I fell asleep with my wise girl in my arms.

Tides pov~~
I woke up early this morning and changed into my red and black leggings and red sports bra with the Nike sign on it. Then I pulled my hair up and put my dagger on.

I walked over to Percy's room and opened it to tell him I was going on a run and saw him and Annabeth asleep in his bed, cute. Then I closed his door.

WAIT. Annabeth?!!!

I opened his door again and then walked over.

I coughed loudly. "Goodmorning" I snapped.

Percy woke up. Annabeth was still asleep

"Hey Tide." Percy said casually rubbing his eyes.

"So I wanted to tell you I was going on a run. But then something else caught my eye." I looked at Annabeth.

"Oh" he said then looked at Annabeth then at me. "No, no no no. It's not what you think." He rushes.

I raised my eyebrow.

"She had a nightmare about...Tartarus." He said. "I let her sleep here" he said.

I had herd about what happened to him and let out my breath.

"Okay....well. You can go back to sleep now" I said.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"5:39" I smiled.

"Why? Why would you do this" he grumbled then layed back down.

I rolled my eyes and left his room and walked out the cabin. I jogged around camp then started through the forest.

Crack

I looked around. Nothing. I kept jogging.

Crack crack crack.

This time I stopped and took out my dagger. I had taken off all my weapons and jewrely except the ring that consoled my demon side. That could never come off. Like physical impossible.

I heard tree limbs bending and looked up as a dark shape dropped down with a mask on.

He had a sword I had a dagger. Shit.

The person came at me and slashed at my head with the flat side. Not trying to kill me. I blocked with my dagger then I slashed at him but they blocked.
The next time I slashed the person disarmed me.

"Styx." I cursed.

Then the person slashed my arm. And I screamed as loud as I could, not only out of pain but to alert help.

I turned to run but the person hit me with the hilt of they're sword and the world turned black.

.....

"I'm glad your awake" a deep voice said from behind me.

I sat up and felt the back of my head and my arm.

"Take this." The voice said.

I turned around and it was Greyson.

I hisses and backed away. "You" I snarl.
Then I looked around, I seemed to be in a cave. No weapons, a torch for light, a bed. That was it.

He tossed me some ambrosia and I ate it.

Then he walked over to me and I backed away.

"What do you want?" I sneer still backing up.

"You know the answer to that." He sneered walking up until I was pressed against the wall. "I'm going to damage your emotions, break your soul, and of course, steal all your powers."

I could smell his dirty breath on me.

I pushed him away from me.

"You'll never. Get me." I smile wickedly. "Never"

"Oh Tide... I already did." He grabbed my arm and dragged me with him to a small opening in the side of the cave that lead to a different one.

The room had a liver table with bars on the side.

"Get on" he pointed to the table.

"No" I refused.

Then he squeezed my arm with the slow healing gash. And I gasped.

"Get. On." He said and then pinned me to the table and tied my arms and legs down to the cold metal so I couldn't move then he walked to the exit. "I hope you like your new friend." He said sarcastically the vanished around the corner.

"New friend?" I wondered out loud.

"Hello Tide." A familiar voice asked.

"Who are you?"  I asked into the dim lit room.

"I think you should remember me" then the cyclops I had killed walked into the light with a small knife.

"You" I narrow my eyes. "Are you gonna kill me?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"No....not yet." He smiles then sets the point on my skin and slowly makes a cut on my thigh.

I gasp in pain.

He makes five more shallow cuts on my leg.

I let out a small tear and bite my lip to not scream. I would not give him the satisfaction of hearing my pain.

"That is all for today." He smiles then leaves the room.

I lay there and then start crying silently.

"My brother will come for you!" I scream. "They will come for me"

"Nobody's coming for you." Greyson chuckles.

"Leave me" I turn away.

He walks up and grabs my face.

"I own you now." He sneers. "You do what I say. Or you pay the price"

"Never." I say and bite him.

He take out his knife and draws a line across my stomach blood spilling out.

I scream.

Then he stuffs ambrosia in my mouth. And heals me.

"We could do this all day." He smiles and strokes my face.

I wanted to punch him. Kick him. Kill him. But I couldn't. All I could do is fight the ropes that bound me to this table.

All I could do was scream. Scream for my friend and for Apollo, But the cave was special. No prayers could go through this type of rock. Nobody could sense me, it was like I had just vanished.