Chapter fifteen

Tides pov~~

I woke up around 7:30 and got up to get dressed. I moped to my mirror in the bathroom.

Hello hot mess. I thought to myself has I stared at my tangled knotted locks.

I decided to climb down the rocky hill behind our cabin to the small 'private' beach. I kneeled into the sand and held my head over the small aves coming in from the ocean.

I may not be a child of Aphrodite but I had my ways... then with a slight tugging in my gut a salt water wave formed a little tentacle-like arm and covered my hair. It started pulling gently until i put the water down.

I ran my fingers through my wet hair. It was tangle free. I was definitely going to do that again. I climbed back up the hill and into the cabin.

I remembered it was hide and go seek the new version Chiron came up with so I put on green leggings and a green racerback tank with my same green nikes. Then braided my damp hair into two braid and painted my face, chest, back, and the sides of my arms green.

Today was the day the entire camp played team hide and go seek, team gods against team goddesses. Goddesses where seeking this time. They wore red to show that they were goddesses and if they found you you had to fight until the other person was disarmed. The person who was disarmed would go to the person who wins team jail until one of they're teammates ran into the jail to jail break them. This game lasted all day.

It was only 7:50 by the time I was done so I decided to go to The Hades cabin to see Nico. I shadow traveled to his porch and then walked in.

He was sound asleep in his bed. Typical Nico. He was probably my best friend at camp besides Percy.  So I decided to wake him up. I snuck up to his bed and then jumped on top of him.

"Wake up!" I yelled.

"AHHHGHH!!!!" He screamed then realized it was me.

"Good morning!" I smiled laying with my elbows on his chest laying on top of him and the blankets.

"Why did you wake me up. Also No it's not a good morning thank you for asking." He rolled his eyes then looked at my skin. "why are you green?" He rubbed his eyes.

"The real question is why aren't you?" I asked sliding to his side.

"Because I'm not a freak" he flipped over and lay on his stomach.

"Get up" I say poking him.

"No I still have five minutes." He mumbles with his eyes closed.

I then sit on his back.

"Get up or I won't get off" I say examining my nails.

"Tide" he said.

"You have to promise you'll get up." I say.

"Fine I promise." He says.

So I hop off. And look at him expectantly.

He opens one eye. "I never swore it." Then closes it. "And I had my fingers crossed."

Then I got an idea.

"Never swore what?" I ask.

"That I would get up." He replies.

"Never swore on what?" I pretend to act confused.

"The river Styx" he replied.

"What?" I ask