~Ugh~

SQAISHEY'S POV

I scrolled through the Instagram comments, while running my hand through my hair, wondering if it really looked as terrible as people said it was. I had posted a selfie of my newly cut hair immediately after my two hour livestream. I shoved my meanie beanie beanie onto my head and went to my fluffy form of comfort.

"Hello Doodles," I said to Sparky. I held him in my lap and all my worries poured out of me. "I'm getting my hair styled next week, but what if people don't like it? I already have gotten enough hate about cutting my hair, but it getting shorter?" I sobbed. I returned Sparky to his bed before I lay down in mine.

~time skip one week later~

"I love it! Thank you so much!" I exclaimed to the hair dresser.

"Would you like a picture, Beth?" she said as I eagerly nodded and handed her my cell phone. Smiling, I left and returned home after posting the picture. I crept into my room and shut the door silently so I could listen to Stampy recording. 

I looked through the comments. The hate was overwhelming. I sighed and posted a selfie with my beanie. The comments just got meaner. I deleted the pictures and called Netty of Skype. The call connected.

Sorry for the bad writing for one. Also, welcome to this book! I'm not going to go into detail because it's all in the description thingy of the book. A cover will be coming soon and that's about it. These first few chapters will be pretty cringy, but they'll get better. 

QOTC: When do you go back to school?

AOTC: I think the fourth blehhhhh

:D

--Luna xxx