~The End~

I know I've been MIA for a long time. It hurts me to say this, but I have to discontinue this story. I'm at the point where I had stopped being in this fandom when I wrote the next parts. I didn't have an ending in mind, but I do now. I'm going to write what I had written for the rest of this and what I had in mind. If you don't want to be spoiled, please scroll past the next two major page breaks.

~~~

~~~

~~~

Okay, so what was going to happen is Amy and Ash's date in the park where they eat sandwiches (fancy, I know) and then dance. Very cute. In addition, they also end up moving in. There's a "Welcome Ash" party. After a while, it's Netty's birthday. They throw her a surprise party and after everyone leaves, Tom proposes and they get married. Netty is also pregnant with a child.

That's all I had written. If you want to leave the ending open-ended, skip this part.

~~~

~~~

~~~

My plan for the ending is still pretty rough, so please bear with me. Netty was going to have a baby girl. I didn't have any name ideas, but I think I would name her Daisy Hope Spencer. Before she was born, Squid and Nicole would be engaged. They want to finish some things in their life, so in the time of their engagement, Sqampy gets engaged and married. Squid and Nicole get married after two years. Around that time, Netty has a baby boy. Ash and Amy break up, but don't totally hate each other.

Eventually, we go ten years into the future where they all are on vacation together and they think about the old times with their kids all playing outside in the snow.

~~~

~~~

~~~

I bet everyone is wondering why I've left. One primary reason is that I'm not in the fandom anymore. I know Netty and Martin are married, as are Sqampy. My biggest congratulations go to them. I've moved over completely to the Starkid fandom. I have a wonderful fandom family and roleplay group called the cry fest cast party. This has just been such a big year for Starkid. It's their tenth year and I just want to list some things that have happened (or will happen soon)

1) Darren Criss got married! And lots of the Starkids were there and performed!!!

2) Starkid 10niversary! Only Starkid homecoming has happened, but I've heard it's incredible

3) Black Friday casting. Y'all, it's so good.

4) I've listened to Heathers, Waitress, Mean Girls, and Six the musical. They slap.

5) The Starkid 10niversary Kickstarter raised over half a million dollars.

6) Joe Walker got engaged to Traci.

He's never on insta, but when he is, it's special.

7) Mariah Rose Faith as Regina George on the Mean Girls tour. She's gonna slay. I know she is.

8) The long-awaited Breredith wedding. Need I say anymore?

9) Clark came out as bisexual! We love our bi piano boi!

10) Jaime is getting married in three days.

So guys, thanks for coming along on this journey with me. If you guys want to know what'll be happening in my life, go to my other account (anisagonq) or to my tumblr (road-ahead-may-twist). I also respond to messages. Thanks guys. It's been real.

--Luna :D xx