~It's an Update!~

SQAISHEY'S POV

"Stampy, do you think I made everyone the right dinner?" I asked, curling up next to him.

"Sqaish, of course you did! I mean, Amy got vegan, I got a cake of sorts," he said. I giggled, knowing he would like the meat pie. It had the name of a pastry in it. "Everyone's happy! Also, I believe that Amy and Ash are doing well with out plan." He steepled his fingers and I hit him with a pillow.

"Don't say 'our' that was all you," I said.

NICOLE'S POV

I walked into Ash's dining room and saw someone. "Squid? What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I'm not too sure, but I have a pretty strong idea," he said. Each of our phones buzzed with a text message.

From: Vegan Mermaid: Wait for him... loves it! <3

"Okay," Squid said about a minute later. "Shall we eat?"

"We shall," I said, sitting down.

I can't remember the last time I laughed so much in his presence. Our relationship had been going slowly, but we were back. Once we finished eating, we cleaned up and headed upstairs. We changed into our pajamas and curled up together. Squid started playing Jumanj on his laptop as we both were swallowed up into darkness.

NETTY'S POV

I looked at Tom, finishing up his dinner. "Satisfied?" I asked him.

"Very much so, Net," he said, patting his stomach and signing into Netflix™. Despite my protests, he put on this terrifying program Raider had been begging me to watch for ages. I'm surprised that either of us even got sleep.

AMY'S POV

"Check. Out. This. Texture pack," I said, to Ash. He looked at it.

"I am personally a big fan of the cobblestone. Also, this is perfect for our Pixelmon series with Squid," he said. I checked the time and closed my laptop.

"Well, it's 11:00. We should go to be. I love you, Ashypants," I said to him, laying down.

"Goodnight, Amy. I love you," he said, hugging me and planting a kiss on my forehead.

Song: Dream by Jim and the Povolos. (It's clean and has helped me a lot)

HIIIII I'm back and procrastinating studying for finals! I'll try to update more frequently because in the span of time I haven't updated, all of I Promise has been written and rewritten and stuff. My mental health is slowly getting better with the help of skating and true friends. I am a little sad about school ending because I had 1/2 of my classes with my crush and I know we only have one guaranteed next year. Two AP classes are scaring me a lot, honestly. If you guys are curious about my life, *cough cough* you should give a little read to Dear Starkid and I Promise. *cough* Also, I'm still not over the Winter Olympics. 

Shoutouts: 

Jim3_alva_qui

and

TakeshiHatake1234

QOTC: What is the weirdest thing someone of the opposite gender has ever heard you say?

AOTC: I'm not really sure but there's been a recent one. I was talking to another girl. "Dude, Nathan Chen's so hot and his abs man."

:D

--Luna x