Me Loving Ships

ASH'S POV

Amy fell asleep towards the end of the game, so I hoped no one noticed. Besides, everyone was very into the game. Squid and Nicole won and everyone filtered out. I waited ten minutes before taking Amy upstairs.

SQAISHEY'S POV

"I! Am! Right!" Stampy sang, bouncing on the balls of his feet. "They! Are! To! Get! Her!"

"Shhh," I giggled, pressing a forefinger to my smile. I took my Simba plushie and collapsed into darkness.

NETTY'S POV

"Good morning, Amy!" I exclaimed, upon seeing her going down the stairs.

"Good morning, Netty!" She exclaimed in reply. We shared a quick embrace before starting on breakfast. We inhaled the food. "How's life, Net?"

"Good. Normal. Tom doesn't care about my UHC obsession," I smiled, "Yours?"

"Same. But to truly tell you, I need you to keep a secret," She said.

"Pinky promise," I said. She sighed and turned slightly coral.

"I'm honestly not sure about how official this is, but Ash kissed me! We have actually a few times, but get this! We declared our love and I'm just living on Cloud 9," Amy said.

"Amy! I'm so happy for you! But you should tell Sqaish and Nicole. They're really good at relationship stuff," I said, wrapping her in a bear/ bushbaby hug.

AMY'S POV

I stayed in the kitchen after Netty left with Ash, keeping him company while he ate a breakfast burrito. "Amy," he said, eating thoughtfully.

"Yeah?" I responded, letting my plaits out to make my hair wavy.

"So, I don't know how to phrase this so would you like to...to go out with me sometime?" He asked, eating to avoid saying anything else. (A/N @ Robert Manion avoiding singing in the Starkid turns 9 livestream)

"Like...a date?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"I would love to," I said, gently kissing him. We blushed and resumed our routine of talking. My phone went off, rudely disrupting our fascinating conversation about Disney©. "Sorry, I have to take this."

"Come into our room. Bye!" Sqaishey exclaimed. I went upstairs under the pretense 'I have to sort out my hair.' I quietly knocked on the door before Sqaishey let me in. Netty told Sqaish and Nicole everything I told her at breakfast. I updated them on the last half hour.

"I'm scared of doing one wrong thing and ruining everything, especially our friendship," I said.

"Amy, if someone truly cares for you, platonically or romantically, they won't care," Nicole said, making me instantly feel better.

We all met in the entryway an hour and a half later. I wore capris, pink flats, a pink shirt, and a light white sweater. "Too much?" I asked Sqaishey.

"Just right," she said, tying up my hair.

"Amy, you look...phenomenal," Ash said. I flushed.

"I looked at the weather forecast," I said.

We went to a cute café that day. "We'll have two English Breakfast teas, one blueberry scone, and one lemon scone," I said to the lady.

"Of course dear. Anything else?" She asked us. We shook our heads. "Who should I put the order under?"

"Amy," I said. I paid and sat outside with Ash. His face was serious as he looked at me. I tilted my head at him curiously. Was he okay?

"Hey um, Amy?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, I wanted to ask you something. I hope I'm not moving too fast, but would you mind us like, um, emmm, being a thing? I mean, you don't have to agree if you want to but if you-"

"Stop rambling. And what makes you think I would say no?" I responded. Ash looked confused. "That's a yes."

He exhaled and looked at me as we heard 'Amy!' from inside. "Let's go get some tea," he said.

SQAISHEY'S POV

I crouched behind the bush. To KittyCake: It's official!

From KittyCake: I couldn't hear a thing. I had half a mind to tell them to speak up!

I giggled and my phone vibrated. From Vegan FlowerChild: What are you and Stamps doing in the bushes?

I crawled at lightning speed towards Stampy's hideout near a bench. "Spotted. Let's get tea," I said as we went inside.

Okay, I'm trying to get better with uploading. I'm pretty active on Dear Starkid if you want to know what's going on. Also, two days ago I asked my crush (who had previously rejected me) to winter ball as friends. He said "I'll think about it." I think that means he doesn't know if he wants to go. In any case, I'll still go. I'm going dress shopping with my friends which is super fun! Happy New Year!

Shoutouts:

@TakeshiHatake1234 and Jim3_alva_qui

QOTC: Have you ever told someone you like(d) currently that you like them?

AOTC: Yes. I indirectly asked my friend to tell me crush. He said he liked me as a friend which was fine. I know I can trust him and that's super valuable. Also, I hope he never finds this. If you do, please hmu and I'll take it down if you want.

:D

--Luna xx