~Squid Arrives~

This chapter's very cringy sorry in advance. Thanks for all of the support in every story and especially in my Sqampy ones and this one xx.

STAMPY'S POV

I walked home with a weird little smile on my face. Sqaishey was walking next to me. She held my hand and kept saying "I love you." It made my day. When we arrived home, Sqaishey went into the house and began recording. Meanwhile, I texted Squid.

Stampy

Hey can we Skype?

Squid

Sure. Let me check that everything's okay and then I'll let you know mate.

Stampy

Alrighty.

I went into my room and turned on my laptop. I spun in the office chair and looked on my phone. (A/N this is me when I'm waiting for something to print because my printer is slow)

SQUID'S POV

"Nicole? Where are you?" I called, hearing my voice echo through the room. I could hear Nicole's footsteps thumping down the carpeted stairs.

"I'm heeere," Nicole groaned, leaning towards me. I caught her and lead her to the couch. "Can you go to the pharmacy? I think I have the flu."

"Nicole! You can't stay here all alone! You're too sick and you've gotten the flu. Here, lay down and I'll go get some medicine from the medicine cabinet real quick," I said. I sprinted up the stairs, two at a time, and grabbed some medicine. I got a glass of water and set some water to heat up for tea.

"Here, take this medicine and you'll be a bit better," I said, sitting down next to Nicole.

Squid

Hey mate, Nicole's sick. I can't make it.

Stampy

Don't worry yourself. I don't even remember what I was going to call you about.

I began talking to Nicole to pass time. I told her about YouTube, recording, random stories from my childhood, everything. The kettle began whistling after a few minutes. I gently put Nicole's head on a stack of pillows and set the tea to steep. Just as I did, my phone went insane.

Stampy

Netty posted about our kiss on twitter and instagram

Stampy

Tom did as well

Stampy

Even though our relationship isn't a secret, I didn't want Netty and Tom to tell anyone.

Stampy

No names were said, but they hinted

Stampy

Update: Netty and Tom were trying to hint at theirs.

SQAISHEY'S POV

Stampy came into my room with his phone in one hand and his face grim. "Sqaishey..."

"I know. Also, Netty and Tom were trying to hint at themselves. We got this, right? To help them?" I asked.

"Um, duh. I love you so much right now for that," Stampy said, planting a kiss on the top of my head. "But, we don't have any plans so, movie night?"

"Yeah! I'm going to go put on my pajamas and make some spaghetti!" I exclaimed, flinging open my closet and getting my favourite set of duckie pajamas.

So, yeah. This chapter's cringy. But my life isn't!

Wow.

That was weird.

I just feel really hyper since I had a lot of caffeine and I can talk without having to whisper like earlier today when I was about to fly back home from LAX (Los Angeles). If your curious, my brother had a gymnastics meet. I'm really proud because he placed twice in a meet with like 18 teams from all over the country AND they lowered his score :(

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, they'll be less cringy soon.

QOTC: Would you guys like for me to write a Sqampy story with only text messages?

:D

--Luna xxx