~Kissing In This Chapter~

Thanks for almost 200 reads on this book and 4K on Story of Sqampy. Thanks so much!!!

SQAISHEY'S POV

I woke up and surveyed the scene. I was in Netty's house with Stampy's arm around my shoulder. It was 6:00 am. I pulled Stampy closer as my eyelids drooped and I slipped back into subconsciousness.

TOM'S POV

I woke up thinking about Netty. I said I loved her; but did she love me back? (A/N sorry I wrote this during summer v cringey sorry)"Why would she date you if she didn't love you?" I muttered to myself. 

NETTY'S POV

I woke up and went into the kitchen to begin breakfast. The events of the previous night flashed quickly before my eyes. "What did I do?" I groaned softly to myself, turning on the burner. Tom wandered in and my heart fluttered. He kissed me on the cheek.

"Hello beautiful bushbaby. Love you," he said.

"I love you too. With all my heart," I said. And then I kissed him. He accepted it and kissed me back with even more passion.

TOM'S POV

How do I describe it? The sensation was wonderful. She said it. She said she loved me. And then she kissed me.

SQAISHEY'S POV

I woke up again, feeling refreshed. Stampy was already awake. "Good morning Sleepy Beauty," he said.

"Good morning," I said in reply. We set off to the kitchen and entered, hand in hand.

I covered my mouth from making any noise. Netty and Tom were lip-locked together (A/N why does she always walk in on people making out? Like why do I write this?) . I tried so hard not to laugh or gasp. I looked at Stampy and met his gaze. I couldn't help it. I burst out laughing. They split apart quicker than a cheetah meeting its prey.

"What are you doing here?!?" Netty asked. Tom chucked.

"Like you two have never kissed," he said, crossing his arms. Netty did the same. Stampy grinned and seized me by the waist gently and kissed me. I kissed him back. Tom and Netty began laughing.

"Come on you two lovebirds, breakfast is served," Netty said.

AAAAND, that's it for this chapter, thank you all and good day/night/noon/afternoon/ time of day!!!!

QOTC: Do you enjoy writing romance for fun?

AOTC: Yeah I do and I feel like I'm the only one.

:D

--Luna xxx