~ I Like You~

AMY'S POV

I rung the doorbell and waited for Ash to open the door. When he did, he immersed me in a hug. "Amy, thank goodness! Can you help me make the beds?" He asked, letting go of the hug.

"Yep!" I cheered and went over to the guest rooms and making the beds. My phone buzzed when we met in the hallway. "And I just got the room assignments."

"Really?" Ash asked, looking over my shoulder. "Let's see!"

"Don't look at my code," I said, hiding my phone and unlocking it. I looked at the text. From Sqaishey Quacky Duck: Room assignments:

Squid and Nicole

Netty and Tom

Sqaish and Stamps

Amy and Ash

I avoided eye contact with Ash. Especially since there's only one bed in each room. I'm fine with it. Ashypants is my bestest friend in the whole wide world!

"I'm going to set the table," I said, crossing my arms and starting to head downstairs.

"Amy, wait! Come on!" Ash said, pulling me into a tight hug before kissing me. On the mouth. I didn't reply for a moment before I kissed him back slightly. I flung my arms around him when we pulled apart. "Well, we have to get ready."

"Right, yeah," I muttered, going downstairs and doing what I originally planned. I was adding the final touches when everyone filled in. The Sqampy arrived last.

"Amy, that looks great. Leave the food to me," Sqaishey said, putting down her bags and hugging me. I nodded and did what I was told. Each step closer to Ash was met with excruciating pain. When you kiss someone, do you discuss it afterwards? What does one do?

I entered and Ash patted the room on the bed next to him. I sat down. "Amy, we should probably talk about what happened. I'm going to tell you what I think, but once I'm done, you can tell me from your side of the spectrum or not." He took a deep breath and rolled his shoulders back. "I really like you, Amy. I feel th-that we could be great together." Ash became bright red and I was probably turning a dark shade of coral.

"I really like you, too. I've never felt this was about someone. I'm happy that it's you," I said, knowing my face was probably Taylor Swift red lipstick red.

"Thank you, Amy," Ash said, coming close to me.

"Thank you, Ashypants," I replied, closing the gap with a kiss.

"So, back to business. Squid and Nicole are going to be here soon and they can't know we're here. Let's get our dinners," Ash said. I knit my fingers with his until we had to take up our dinner.

Song | A Change of Scene

Okay, last filler for a while. I promise. So, I have some news. I've fallen out of the Sqampy fandom. I'm changing my username. By now, you may or may not have noticed that Starkid has been calling me. I have four Starkid fics and one of them is 93 pages long shipping myself with Clark Baxtresser. I know what you're thinking and I'M NOT going to just end this book. I have quite a bit left. I may not have as much meat to each chapter, because I'm honestly thinking about adding a time skip to the ending I have and just a neat little epilogue that gives all the feels. I've just lot motivation and the last time I watched anything Sqampy was probably in April. And this morning, I unfollowed every YouTuber I had been following. If I'm not watching them, I don't want to just follow them. The only gaming YouTuber I watch is DanTDM with my five year old friend.

On a lighter topic, I got my learner's permit to drive legally! And I got 100% on my history super easy quiz that took 30 seconds.

QOTC: Do you like candles?

AOTC: I have a cupcake candle burning rn

:D

--Luna xoxo