| Eight |

A/N
I know I usually write what I have to say at the end of the chapters, but I just wanted to thank you! Legilimens has reached over 300 reads! 🎉 I know to some it's not a lot, but to me it means everything! 😊 Also, interact with me! Share your thoughts, reactions and ideas with me! I promise I won't bite! Again, thank you for reading 😁

---------------------------------------------

11 May, 1998

Ginny barely had the time to blink and realize that Josephine had disapparated with her that she found herself in the middle of a clearing. Slowly getting up back on her feet, the redhead brushed the dirt of her clothes and yelped when the other woman strongly pulled her by the arm towards the house that stood a few meters from them. Josephine was in fact stronger that she appeared, and Ginny was reaching for her wand when the crossed the threshold and walked into an unfamiliar living room. Pulling her arm firmly out of the witch's grip, the ginger took a step back and looked around her, suspiciously examining her surroundings. Ginny mentally scolded herself, she had been so dumb to actually trust the Slytherin, and now, she was stuck in this place.

"And you have no reason not to trust me, Ginny!" Exclaimed Josephine.

Ginny hadn't realized she had spoken out loud. Feeling heat rise to her cheeks, she retorted.

"Why should I? The second you could flee, you did. And you took me! Even if you torture me, I won't tell you anything."

"Oh, Merlin's beard, I don't want to torture you, Ginevra, I want you to trust me. Like old times."

The redhead took a moment to consider what the other witch was saying. They had been close once, but now it seemed so far away. But deep down, Ginny knew the girl standing in front of her could be trusted. In some ways. Ginny turned around at the sound of a loose floorboard creaking, and drew her wand out at the sight of the Dark witch.

"Brachiabindo!"  Yelled Ginny.

Instantly, Andromeda lost her balance and fell on the hard floor, her arms bound close to her body, unable to cushion her fall. Josephine ran to her and set the counter spell to free the witch, then helped her get back on her feet. Andromeda stood up, chuckling softly to herself.

"Merlin, she's a feisty one..."

Ginny scoffed, never lowering her wand.

"Josephine, you have around five seconds to explain to me what this... this filthy, evil, disgrace of a woman is doing here, or I swear, I will hex you both into the next dimension!" She was fuming.

"Ginny, calm down-"

"Calm down?" She scoffed. "She helped kill my brother and Harry! Is this why you brought me here, so we could watch her die?" She asked, an excited glint in her eyes.

"No! Ginny, this is Andromeda Tonks."

Ginny faltered a moment, her wand shaking in her hand.

"Tonks...? You mean, Nymphadora's mother?"

Andromeda nodded, and both she and Josie sighed in relief when Ginny lowered her wand and smiled at them.

"Then you should've said so! For a second there, I thought you were Bellatrix."

Dromeda let a small smile pass through her thin lips.

"Yes, I had noticed dear."

Ginny blushed and apologized in a small voice. Not only had she mistaken the woman for a dangerous Death Eater, she had also attacked her under her roof. But Dromeda didn't hold it against the redhead, and offered the girls some tea.