| Thirteen part Two |

The lot of them travelled to the fields of Andromeda's house one group after the other. They quickly ran to the home and soon enough, the living room was filled with exhausted witches and wizards. Molly and Arthur Weasley were busy embracing their many children, but were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. Molly let go of her children and turned around, the words stuck in her throat when she noticed the young man she considered her own son standing a short distance away. Finally gaining her voice back, she yelled enthusiastically.

"Harry! Gimme a hug, boy!" She managed to say in between laughs of relief and joy.

Harry wasted no time before running into the arms of the woman, and soon, Arthur and the other Weasleys joined them. Around the room, people started to notice the presence of the Boy who Lived, and no one could hide their own surprise. Every witches and wizards wanted to see for themselves if it was true, if he was real, passing him around for every one to confirm. Harry couldn't keep the smile off his face as he reunited with wizards he admired and wanted to help. Professor McGonagall was the last one to embrace him, and when he stepped back, he saw a teary glint in her eyes.

"I am glad to see you are doing well, Mr. Potter." She said, her voice hoarse with emotion.

Harry smiled brightly at her, then turned to face the leader of the Order of the Phoenix, Kingsley Shacklebolt, who was patiently waiting for an explanation.

"Well, I doubt I would be mistaken to say everyone in this room is relieved to see you alive, Mr. Potter." He said in that deep voice of his. "But the fact remains that you died. Would someone care to explain what happened here?"

"It was all thanks to a friend, sir. Josephine Capet? She should probably explain this herself." He announced. "Josie?" He asked, looking around the room to find the delicate features of the Witch-Veela he could now consider his close friend.

The faces around the room were all familiar, but Josephine was not in sight. Harry's eyes caught Ron, and he noticed the guilty expression in his friend's gaze.

"Ron?" He asked him quietly.

"They got her." He mumbled, not loud enough to reach Harry's ears.

But his sister, who was standing a few feet away from him, had heard him.

"WHAT?!" She yelled. "What do you mean they got her? She was right behind us."

Looking at his feet, Ron answered.

"She was about to reach us, but Bellatrix stopped her. I wanted to help, but she told me to leave! If I'd stayed any longer, all of us would've been captured." He said, raising his head and pointing at the group he had brought back to the manor.

"Oh, and I bet it was bloody easy to leave her behind, huh?" Yelled Ginny at her brother. "You don't trust her, never did! I bet you're happy she's not around anymore."

Ron was about to retort, but both he and Ginny were hit by a silencing curse.

"Both of you shut it. Now." Said Molly Weasley, her eyes narrowed at her youngest children.

Shacklebolt was the first to speak up.

"If I understand this correctly, the lady who saved you, this Josephine Capet, was taken by Bellatrix Lestrange while the rest of us escaped?"

Harry nodded.

"And with all due respect, sir, we need to save her."

Kingsley seemed hesitant, but one look at his friend Minerva convinced him.

"Very well, Mr. Potter. But the Order will be in charge of this rescue. Your... situation needs to stay confidential for the time being."

"But-"

"No buts, Mr. Potter" Cut Professor McGonagall. "The Dark Lord doesn't know you are alive, and it is better for everyone if it stays that way."

Shacklebolt nodded in agreement, before resuming.

"Professor McGonagall will bring back the refugees to safety. Those remaining here will follow our orders without complaints. Is that clear?"

All of them nodded and Kingsley turned back to Minerva.

"Minerva, you know what to do."

The witch nodded and left with the younger witches and wizards. She would have to use Legilimency and the Obliviate spell on them to erase their memories of the living Harry and put locks on their minds, in case anything happened to them.

"First of all," Shacklebolt said, addressing Andromeda "is it alright with you if Neville stays here for now? It would be much safer for everyone."

Andromeda nodded instantly and he kept going.

"Perfect, then. Now that that's settled. You, Harry, will be staying here as before, with the addition of Neville. The Weasleys will be going back to their hiding place, but they will keep their memories."

Arthur and Molly nodded, encouraging their leader to keep speaking.

"We will gather some people and elaborate a plan. We know for a fact some of our people are held at Malfoy Manor, and we will rescue them all. Not only Miss Capet." He stood up from the couch he was sitting on. "We will be back in a few days with more details."

"Days?" Exclaimed Harry. "We don't have days! We have to strike when they least expect it, and the time is now!"

"We need to think things through, Mr. Potter. Many have already died for the greater good, and this would be a suicide mission. We have no other choice." He said before disapparating away.

They all stayed silent, wondering if they would arrive too late. Wondering what was happening to Josie as they were sitting comfortably in Andromeda's living room. Too soon, Molly, Arthur and Percy rose to their feet, announcing their departure. The mother didn't want to leave her children, but couldn't stay with them or bring them with her neither. Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she embraced her children, then Harry and Hermione. They left through Floo powder and Harry turned back to face his friends the moment they had left.

"We need to think of a plan. Just in case theirs doesn't work as planned."

Dromeda turned on her heels to prepare them all something to eat, a grin on her lips. She didn't expect anything less from them.

---------------------------------------------
There you go! I hope you liked it!
Next update on Friday:)

Comment and vote!

Gabrielle xx