| Thirteen part One |

16 June, 1998

Josephine watched as Harry Potter was practicing spells with his girlfriend in the field where Andromeda's house stood. The young man was gaining more strength every day, but he was still weak. Ginny, who was going softly on Harry, still managed to hit him a few times, and just as she hit him with a weak curse, Harry collapsed to the ground, exhausted. Seeing the pained expression in the redhead's eyes, Josie stood up and yelled at them.

"Okay, I think that's enough for today!"

Ginny nodded in agreement before running to her boyfriend, who was shaking his head.

"No!" He stubbornly said. "I need to be ready to fight. We must-"

"We mustn't do anything!" Ginny cut him off sternly, sounding like her mother. "You aren't strong enough yet, and it's hurting you! You'll only get stronger with rest. Now get up and come with me inside, you haven't eaten since this morning."

Harry tried to get on his feet, but was to exhausted to stand on his own. Reluctantly, he asked for Ginny's help. He understood what she meant, but he didn't have to like it. He felt like a pouting child but couldn't stop himself. He was disappointed, at himself mostly. Ginny bit her lip to prevent a grin, then turned back towards Josie.

"Mind helping me..? He's no featherweight!" She joked.

Harry was about to act hurt but shut his mouth once he saw the look on Josephine's face. Her eyes were rolled back in her head, completely white. Her head was turned slightly upwards at what seemed like an uncomfortable angle and her body was tense.

"Josie!" Screamed Ginny before running to her friend.

Ginny shook her but she remained unresponsive. Her scream had alerted the others, who had been inside the house, and they all came running out of the front door. Dromeda had a panicked look in her eyes, but it disappeared once she saw Josie.

"Step back Ginny, so both of you won't get hurt. She can't hear you, she's having one of her vision."

"Does she always look this... bad when she has them?" Asked Hermione softly, worrying over the other witch.

Josephine didn't even look human anymore. Her hair was starting to float around her head, as if the air was charged with electricity. Chills appeared on every part of uncovered skin of her body and her nose was bleeding a bit. They had turned their head to Andromeda, waiting for an answer.

"I've only seen her once, but it was nothing like that. Only her eyes had rolled back then... must be a powerful one." Dromeda mumbled under her breath.

Suddenly, Josie's eyes rolled back and immediately closed, her body falling to the ground with a loud thud. She was uncounscious. Nervous glares were shared around the group until Ron drew his wand out and aimed it a Josephine.

"Aguamenti."

Water erupted from the tip and spilled onto the still body of Josie, who started coughing as she breathed water through her nose. Ron felt Hermione's furious glare his way and turned to face her.

"What?! Bloody hell, someone had to wake her up!"

Hermione didn't have the time to answer him as both Ginny and George had stepped forward and hit their brother across the head. Even Harry, who had finally managed to stand up on his own, glared at his best friend.

"You could have tried something a little bit softer, don't you think Ron?"

"Whatever." He groaned.

Josie was slowly sitting up, a shudder running through her body as a chill breeze hit the wet clothes covering her body.

"Thank you for waking me up, Ron." She said genuinely. "We need to act fast and we have no time to lose."