~Chapter 6(edited)

Aspen's pov

I deeply sighed and kicked anything in my way. It was probably a chair or something.

I didn't really care. I need to win this stupid bet for her. I need to make it up to her, I need her to know that I'm sorry.

I shook my head, I need to find Chubbs. I gotta make her believe that I want her.

I headed to the cafe, I gotta make this work. I entered the cafe and skimmed through the crowds. I found Chubbs sitting alone, I made my way towards her . She looked up from her salad, that's kinda interesting. And i dont mean that in a bad way.

"Hey", I sightly whisper. I took the seat in front of her.

"What do you want, Aspen" Chubbs responded with an eye roll. I smirked at her actions.

"I just wanted to say that I feel bad for coming too strong on you. I didn't mean to scare you away." I tried to apologize, I'm not so good with them. She twisted her head in confusion.

"Is Aspen trying to apologize to me, oh that's not a sight you always see, now do you. And anyways its fine, I didn't put much mind to it." She tried to smile but failed.

I chuckled and said, " Yeah, dont get used to me apologizing,I don't do it often. Now since we're in a good place, how about that date."

"I don't know, really-" I cut her off

" Fine then a date as friends nothing more and you can't say no to that." I smirked,satisfied with my respond. She just stared at me, not saying a word, she looked away.

"Good, tomorrow night be ready at 7." I winked at Chubbs and walked out of the cafe.

I need to go home, I need to get out of this place. She's creeping into my mind again, I can't her have in there right now. I stumbled against a locker. I'm having one of my famous panic attacks.

Not here, not now.