Chapter 9

Aspen's pov 

Her hands moved through my hair, pulling towards the center of my head causing my lips to twitch against her mouth when instantly I started to move my lips quicker with her soft ones.

I furrowed my eye brows slightly at the fact that I couldn't taste her lips any more. 

But I did feel everything.I felt her touch, I could smell her scent, I could hear the numbing beats of her heart ringing in my ear, and yet I can't taste her lips.

I tried kissing her harder , She moved her lips at the same speed of mine. She moaned a bit and I loved the fact that she  squirmed under me.

I slowly pulled away and looked at her big hazel eyes. I lost my self in them like I always do. I shook my head  to get me out of my daze.

I went back to what I was doing. I kissed her by the croak of her neck and kissed her down her collarbone sloppily. Not even being able to taste her skin like I used too.

But I was too caught up in the moment to notice.

"Wake up,"  She whispered out.

I looked up and noticed I sightly marked her skin, "What?"

"Wake up", she stated again. I stopped from going back to mark her again. Her voice sounded lower and like a guy.

I slowly squinted my eyes and looked at her face, I blinked a few time, she was getting blurry.

"Wake up, Dumb ass!"  She screamed and my eyes widened at the fact that she was not Aviana the girl I love, But Vincent.

I almost threw up, at the fact that it was him under me.

"What the fuck, Vincent?" I said trying to get off him.

"Wake up Aspen!" Vincent snapped louder and making me jump off the bed.

~~

 I was shook awake and I looked around my bedroom. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I felt someone touch my shoulder, I took the hand off my shoulder and twisted it until I hadVincent screaming.

Vincent?

"Ahh, Let go dip wit, its me."

I slowly let go of his hand, "What the fuck are doing here."

"Well I was in the neighborhood and thought why not."He replied.

I rolled my eyes and stretched .

"Anyways what were you dreaming about, you keep sleep talking bout how good a kisser-"

"It was nothing," I said interrupting him.

"Okay, did we use tongue?"

I choked on my own spit and said, "HUH!?"

"I asked if you used thongs?" Vincent asked in a teasing smile, "The house is full with them."

I looked around the room and noticed thongs thrown every where and I shook my head for being paraniod of what Vincent said.

"No I don't use thongs you dumbass, there from my friendly visitors." I replied with a smirk.

"Of course they are." Vincent rolled his eye and got up and looked around the room some more.

"How the hell did you get in my apartment?" I asked, trying to forget the dream about me and Sophie.

"I have my ways," Vincent  lamely stated out as he looked in the mirror.

He licked his lips a bit as he made a face through the mirror and looked over to me, "So Ashyln..."

I looked away as he said her name. The memories of last night came flooding back.

"If you aren't planning on dating her, I think it'll be good if you were friends" He mumbled the last part.

I rolled my eyes, "We've already agreed on that but I still need to win that bet."

"You sure you want go through with this stupid bet,I mean she seems like a nice girl that wouldn't hurt a fly what so ever. And that best friends of hers doesn't sound so good, Why would he make the bet anyways, hes so-" Vincent rambled on about the topic for a good five minutes but I dozed off for a bit."

"Aspen?"

"Hm, um... Yeah , Cameron just lost a game that I played with him and got mad when his football buddies wont stop bothering him about it, then  he mention the bet of trying to get Chubbs to fall in love with either one of us. The winner gets anything they want. I was not interested at first but once he mentioned something about Sophie, it pissed me off so bad and I was drunk an-" I rambled off.

" Yeah sounds about right." Vincent muttered.