Chapter 7(part2)(edited)

Ashlyn's pov

I awkwardly moved back only to curse under my breath when my head hit a tree behind me. I swallowed hard before hastily taking my hair out of the branches.

I looked over at the dark haired boy that just kissed and said another girls name.

Aspen was still in shock. Although his face straight and his eyes cold.

"Hello?" someone chimed, his voice was deep and silky like honey. I snap out my trance and looked at the boy who just entered the park.

"Uh, hi" My voice cracked a bit, I cleared my throat.

"My names Vincent" the boy replied

Vincent looked over at Aspen who didn't even pay attention to was what happening right now.

I was already uncomfortable, but what he said next made feel weirder.

"That was rough... are you okay Ashlyn?"Vincent asked, genuinely concerned.

My confusion bulit over the fact that Vincent knew my name. I looked away, I had more important things to feel awkward about.

"I-I'm okay, I'm-"

"Aspen, a word?" Vincent roared smiling over at me.

Aspen had his lip pursed while glaring at Vincent.

"What"

Vincent saw right through whatever was happening to Aspen.

Vincent pointed over to a tree, a couple feet away.

Aspen glanced over to me, nodding slightly before walking towards Vincent.

I rubbed my arm as I nervously took a step forward to escape from this heavy atmosphere, I froze when Vincent pulled out his hand to stop me from moving.

"Stay here, he'll be back to take you home."

"Oh shi-, no its fine I can go all by myself."

He simply turned around and walked towards Aspen, leaving me quiet and burning, my cheeks were flushed from all that happened still.

I eyed around the park for a route to get out of here but the way in and out is the entrance, but Vincent and Aspen are kinda blocking it.

I whimpered in frustration when realizing i couldnt make a run for it. They will easily notice me trying to escape this nightmare.

------------------

Aspen's pov

"First off what are you doing spying on me and I know you saw that stupid kiss... Why did I kiss her, it wasn't supposed to b-"

"You're rambling" Vincent stated matter-of-factly.

I rolled my eyes at my best friend. He can be so annoying at times.

"I'm not going to tell you why I was here, but what you just did there was not cool dude."

"Don't you think I know that you dumb ass" I sightly yelled, " I didn't mean to do it on purpose."

I still felt awkward about what just happened between me and Chubbs.

"Here I thought having you exposed to another girl other than Aviana would be healthy," Vincent mumbled, "I mean its's my first time seeing Ashlyn and the rumors are kinda true. She nice-looking, wha-"

"Nice-looking?" I asked confused

"Yeah," Vincent said awkwardly, " she's cute I guess."

I rolled my eyes, " I get it, she's cute... but don't try to make me try with her."

"So will you try with her?" Vincent asked in a teasing tone, even though I said I wouldn't.

I rolled my eyes, "Vincent stop playing these games, It's what got me in this stupid mess in the first place!"

"Hey! If it weren't for me you wouldn't be out on a date and not hooking up with random girls, and calling them Aviana ! Oh and also seeing things I'm not supposed to at your apartment!"

I rolled my eyes as Vincent looked to the ground, shaking his head, " I never seen so much of a man in my life, what boy sleep with three girls and walks around the house naked!?"

"I was drunk, okay?"

"Yeah well I felt violated," Vincent said, his nose scrunching.

"It wasn't that bad-"

"Is it supposed to curve that way?" He asked teasingly.

I rolled my eye once more and punched his shoulder, "Shut up."

Vincent grinned but tried to hide behind fake anger, "Hey! Is that how you treat your best friend."

I tried to playfully punch him again, but Vincent grabbed my hand. I saw something move,I looked over at the figure trying to sneak by us.

Chubbs let out a yelp when I grabbed her hips.

Her head whipped around trying to see who it was. I notice how her breathed hitched loudly when my arms took her arm and made her face me.

" Running wont solve anything Ashlyn," Vincent said softly. "Now isn't that right Aspen?"

I didnt move or make a sound as Vincent chuckled a bit.

" I'm Vincent Collymore." he said, his eyes lightening up at the sight of her.

"Nice to meet you Vincent." Chubbs said slowly. Vincent licked his lips a bit.

I cracked a smile at the sight of Chubbs getting flustered by Vincent.

"I'm older than you," He said teasingly as he glanced over at me, "I'm Aspen's best friend."

Chubbs just replied with an 'okay'

Chubbs glanced over to me awkwardly and I tried not to smile at her face.

"Now take her home Aspen." Vincent chimed starting to walk backwards.

I rolled my eyes at Vincent when he gave me a 'behave yourself' look, while he winked at Chubbs.

Vincent left the park and turned the corner, silence erupting between me and Chubbs.

"Did you-"

"Lets take you home" I said bluntly.

"uh,sure"

A/n 05/30/21

Hahahaha its me again. So I've decided on some changes. I felt like the names where wayyyy too dorky or cliche I rather say. Anyways Ill be up all night fixing my 15 year old mistakes.

Kyle Smith is now = Aspen Davenport

Tyler West is now = Vincent Collymore

Sophie is now = Aviana