Chapter 4 || Part 2

Wait
[weɪt]

Verb,
Stay where one is or delay action until a particular time or event.

_____________________________________

After a few minutes of walking, we arrive at the hotel and eat something at a cafe nearby. My father wants to go and explore a little more but my mother and I want to stay at the house we were currently residing in, but of course, my mom goes after him but I stay behind at the house saying that I was tired. But actually, I'm going to write my goodbye letter.

Dear mom and dad,

I know what your thinking. Where am I? Am I safe? Was I forced to leave? What's going on? Well, I don't have answers just know that I'm safe and that I love you guys. And I'll miss you but, me leaving was for the best. I love you mom and dad and I know I never was the ideal daughter but I tried but I guess I'll never be good enough. I love you guys and I can't say it enough I love you, mom and dad, I'm sorry.

Goodbye,
Your daughter.

One single tear drops on the paper. I hear footsteps walk up the stairs, I grab the letter and put it under my pillow. I sit on my bed and look at the door.

"Hey honey, sorry that we're so late." I didn't even realize it was that late.

"It's fine mom, I didn't even realize." This is it after their asleep I'm gone. After an hour I start to hear snoring, I stand up and put the letter on top of my pillow. I walk over to my mother and look if she was really asleep. I place a kiss on her forehead and open the window and climb out.

I look back at the window I just climb out of and softly say.

"Goodbye, I love you."

I turn around and walk towards the beach. Once I arrive at the beach I start looking for the crack in the wall. I go to the rocks that I see in the back, I see some sort of cave in the wall, that must be the loop entrance.

I walk inside the cave. I don't know how it works so I just walk out of the cave. I start walking towards The Priest Hole again. But I decide to walk towards the forest.

After a few minutes of walking, I decide to head towards the children's home to clear my head.

Maybe I'm just not a peculiar, maybe I'm just insane like I first thought. I feel a tear drop down my face. But then I hear a crack behind me. I look back but I don't see anything.

 I look back but I don't see anything

''Hello?'' No answer.

Suddenly the sky changes to day and back to night again. That was the loop reset, I did make it through the loop. My body fills with hope again, I wipe away the tear track on my face. I run through the forest and see that the children's home is fully intact again.