Hi everyone.

So, hi guys. I'm just gonna go out and say what I have to say because I don't like reading long notes like these to only see the point that the other wanted to make.

My point being that I don't know what to do with this book. Because I'm not happy with what it became. I feel like the character build is very weak and that the relationship went too fast and many more reasons. And I know that I can just start rewriting this book but I also don't want to do that because I kind of lost feeling for this book and plot. I promised myself that no matter how disinterested I got I would keep going, but somehow that made me feel even worse. I feel like I have to continue and that there is no other choice. I have been writing new stories about all sorts of fandoms but I haven't put any of them out because I was afraid of the hate I would receive. But the story I'm writing now isn't good, but it makes me happy. And I have many more ideas for stories that I'm just not putting out there. So my question is would you guys be interested in reading other books of mine?

At the time when I was writing this I was in love with this book and plot idea. And I still am but I just don't feel it anymore. But I will always like this book series. But who knows maybe someday in the future I'll make a new book about Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children. I already had a short series in mind about that along with other books im writing now. So would you be interested or not?

Remember everyone, no matter what happens or may happen. No matter what others say, think or do. Just be you and do what makes you happy and what you want to do, speak and think for yourself. Make your own story, not the story people want you to make.

Stay peculiar. ♡