Four.

DINNER WITH BROOKE was what Michael had been anticipating for weeks. With the vigorous preparations for his new upcoming album, he kept delaying and putting the dinner off. Brooke understood and was fine with having the dinner at Michael's convenience. She liked Michael a lot and accepted the fact that he was busy. After all, he was one of the most busiest people and didn't exactly have moments to spare, not even for the people he cared about the most.

Brooke was occupied as well. Between the many fashion shows and the several photo shoots that she was involved with, the dinner for two was something that they both longed for. It was finally time for it to happen.

Michael went over to Brooke's luxurious home to pick her up. The two of them would ride in a black limousine to have dinner. Michael's personal chauffeur, Joe, loved when Brooke rode in the limo with Michael. In the early stages of their relationship, the singer and the model would sing to the top of their lungs to songs that would play on the radio. Joe would get a huge kick out of it, knowing the ride to their destination would be a bit more pleasurable.

"Where are you taking her, kid?" The older gentleman asked the superstar singer, knowing in his mind that it would be a fancy place. Michael knew how to treat girls with respect and honor and Joe always admired that about the superstar.

"To dinner." Michael rubbed his hands together slowly. "I made reservations for us at La Fountaine Bleu."

"Kid's done it again!" Joe chuckled, driving along the road. "That's real special. She'll love it."

"You think so?"

"I know so, kid." Joe smiled at Michael in his mirror before glancing back at the road. He turned on the radio to the last station that Michael was listening to while riding in the limo with Joe, the classic rhythm and blues channel. "Is this good?"

"Just fine, Joe." A bright smile played on Michael's lips and he lightly tapped his fingers on his knee to the beat of the sultry Nat King Cole tune that played on the radio. "Thank you."

"Anytime, kid."

Joe pulled in front of Brooke's home, reaching her destination. A few moments later, Michael saw her approaching the vehicle. Once Joe stopped driving and parked, the singer opened his door and climbed out to meet Brooke.

"Michael!"

"Hello, Brooke." Michael pulled her into his embrace and they stayed in each other's arm for about a solid minute before they heard Joe honk his horn at them, telling them to come on. "It's so great to finally see you."

"Likewise, Michael." She pressed a soft kiss to his cheek before taking his hand. "Let's go, I'm starving."

They walked over to the limo together and hopped in. Joe greeted Brooke and they were on their way. The ride was more silent than usual. No loud singing, not even much conversation or affectionate touching. It was weird and Michael didn't seem to understand why Brooke carried a different aura. He wanted to shake it off, but he just couldn't.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" Michael asked Brooke, squeezing her hand lightly in comfort. "You don't seem like yourself today."

"Oh, I'm fine." Brooke lightly chuckled and rubbed his shoulder softly. "How about you? You seem really happy."

"I am really happy, I've been wanting to see you for awhile." Michael explained to Brooke, causing warmth and a hint of redness to arise in her cheeks. "Now, the day is finally come."