Twelve.

"THIS IS ALL your fault!" Linda McCartney screamed at her soon-to-be ex-husband, seeing that Ariah had escaped. Mrs. McCartney had been straightening up Stella's room while she was out with her boyfriend and happened to find a note that Ariah left stating her escape. "If you hadn't had cheated, we wouldn't be getting a divorce, which means that Ariah would be fine!"

"This isn't my fault. It's partially yours, too. You're always shouting at me!" Paul yelled back, not even concerned with this silly argument. He was only worried about the well-being of his daughter. "I didn't even do anything!"

"Yes, you did. This is the very reason why I shout at you! You deserved to be shouted at, you know!" Linda firmly reminded him, still shrieking. "We need to find out where the hell she is. Fast." She finally stopped yelling and started to she focus on her daughter and not her husband's supposed infidelity. Mrs. McCartney waved the note that Ariah left Stella in the air before storming out of their bedroom and down the stairs.

Paul wasn't one to cry. Sure, there were the emotional days that came every blue moon. However, his daughter, one of the loves of his life, was missing.

Ariah was gone.

He walked over to the telephone on the wall and began to dial the number to Michael's home. The former Beatle figured she ran to him to be comforted. Even though it was nearly midnight, he was sure that Michael would pick up.

"Hello?" Michael answered groggily, like he had been asleep. "Who is it?"

"It's Macca."

"It's too late to be calling, what do you want?"

"I want my daughter."

"Now, Paul.." Michael started, obviously not understanding he severity of the situation at hand here. "It would make sense if I said something like that, but you.. You already have her. She's already yours."

"Ariah escaped, Michael." Paul felt his deep voice cracking and he felt so hopeless. He tried his best not to let his damp eyes release a tear, but he failed. "Tell me you know where she is, please."

"She escaped?!" Michael shrieked on the other line and then, he hung up the phone. Paul looked at the phone's receiver in his hand and slammed the telephone back on the wall. He ran a hand through his hair while he started to cry.

Ariah was recognized by lots of people because of her parents. All that Paul could think about were the folks who didn't have her best interest at heart. At this point, he was just so scared for her.

He spent the next hour or so just pacing his bedroom, thinking about where his daughter could be at.

Stella and Jason eventually went riding around Manhattan in search of the young girl. As Paul didn't know what else to do anymore, Michael randomly skipped into his bedroom. His hair was in a low bun and he was wearing slippers, which made him look like a joke. Paul could care less though. All he really did care about was Ariah.

"I got over here as fast as I could!" Michael said, mostly out of breath as he collapsed onto the floor while staring up into his friend's red eyes. "It'll be alright, Macca. We'll find her."

Paul nodded, still very unsure of anything at this point in time.

"I think we just might need to call the police."