Six.

STUDIO TIME WITH Paul McCartney was something Michael Jackson didn't take for granted. In many ways, he looked up to him. Paul was someone that Michael aspired to be like one day. He admired the longevity of his career and how his passion for music was still burning strong. It was also fun.

"Today was fun, Paul." Michael gave Paul a first bump before returning to his swivel chair after coming out of the booth. They recorded a song that most likely wouldn't have made it on the album.

"You say that everyday, which makes sense." Paul nodded. "Everyday is fun with me."

Michael laughed heartily. "Everyday is fun with Ariah, too. I didn't know she watched cartoons as avidly as I did. I thought she would think she was one of those teenagers who claimed they were for children." He shrugged, remembering how passionate she was about The Jetsons. "I stood corrected."

"Ariah?" Paul rose an eyebrow, wondering how Michael even knew about his daughter's undercover love for cartoons. "She'll watch cartoons until the day she passes, I promise you that. How did you know? You've talked to her recently?"

"Saw her yesterday." Michael gave Paul a wink, causing him to groan. "I actually came by, looking for you. She said you weren't home, so I stayed and waited around for awhile. You never came. Where were ya?"

"Goin' places." Paul grinned, quoting the Jackson Five song, Goin' Places. Plus, he didn't want to give information like that to Michael away. The young entertainer was like a son to Paul, but oddly enough, he didn't feel comfortable enough to tell him that he went to John's grave. He didn't feel comfortable enough to share that he went to talk to John about his family dynamics. Looking from a different perspective, it really wasn't any of his business. "I like the feeling I get, when I'm ridin' in a jet, say I'm goin' places!" He started mocking Michael's vocals on the record. "England, here we come! England!"

"Enough!" The singer broke into laughter. Paul's impersonation was spot on and Michael didn't know how he could've mastered his vocals as well as he could sing his own. "Be me for a day, I dare you."

"Then, who's going to be Paul McCartney?" He rose an eyebrow at Michael, causing Michael to smirk a little.

"I will." He stood up and grabbed a guitar from the corner of the room. Then, he found a microphone stand. "The way you moved, dancing, when you were on Sullivan." Michael started moving his body the exact way that Paul was moving during the I Want To Hold Your Hand performance. "And when I touch you, I feel happy inside.. It's such a feeling I can't hide! I can't hide!"

"Michael Jackson!"

"I can't hide!" Michael screamed and strummed all six of the guitar's strings aggressively.

"I dare you not to be me for a day." Paul announced, laughing at Michael's horrible impersonation. "You stay you and I'll stay me."

"Good idea." Michael chuckled and went to put the guitar back where he found it.

"Anyways, Ariah is extremely fond of you." Paul mentioned, hoping Michael's hopes wouldn't get high. "You know that, right?"

"I'm extremely fond of her!" Michael chirped, spinning around in the swivel chair. "She's a sweetheart."

"My sweetheart." Paul corrected. "Watch what you do with her."