Five.

AS A CHILD, Ariah would always enjoy watching cartoons and children's television shows. At the age of seventeen, watching cartoons were always something that brought bliss to her. Her mother thought she was strange for watching the same television shows that Zuri would watch would, but Ariah didn't care. The Jetsons, Sesame Street, and The Flintstones were classics and just a few of the shows that . She grew up on them and they brought a bit of happiness to her, especially since she had been down about her parent's relationship status. She was at home, watching a marathon of The Jetsons all day. No one was home, even the McCartney family's maid was home. Celine left to get household cleaning items that were needed to complete her tasks for the day.

Ariah had no intentions of doing anything for the day. Call her lazy, but she didn't feel like going out. She didn't feel like being bombarded by the media. She wanted to just relax in peace. There was hardly a time where she was home alone. Zuri went out with Linda to the farmer's market to shop for fresh fruit. Stella went to appear in a small fashion show, which would be photographed and featured in a magazine. Then, there was her father. She didn't know where he was and she wondered where he could be. Her mother always accused him of seeing someone else and since they were in the process of getting a divorce, he could've been courting someone.

Focusing on the cartoon, she snuggled under the blanket and ran a hand through her curls. She giggled at certain points of the show. It wasn't long before she heard a knock at the door. She looked at her attire and worried that it wasn't presentable to wear when opening the door for guests. Ariah usually didn't have to worry about getting the door because Celine was the person who was designated to open the door for all guests who entered the McCartney household.

She was fixed her hair in the mirror by the front door as she realized that it was probably Celine trying to get in. Then again, she had a key to their home. It couldn't have been her. She looked through the peephole and saw a familiar figure rocking a jheri curl hairstyle.

Michael Jackson, her forever lover.

She didn't know what to do. Her attire, her hair, her face. She wasn't prepared to see any guests today, let alone Michael. She definitely did not want him to see her dressed like, well, a bum. She sighed before opening the door for Michael, who already had a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Ariah."

"Michael."

"Hey, sweetheart." His smile only widened when he saw Ariah, as he was very happy to see her. "May I come in?"

"Nobody's home."

"Oh, I don't suppose you're going out." Michael suggested. "Are you?"

"No, no." She lightly chuckled. "I've been here all day, watching cartoons."

"Cartoons?" Michael's face lit up and his joyous expression lead Ariah to ask if he wanted to stay and watch them with her.

"Would I like to stay?" He asked with such excitement, causing Ariah to nod. "Yes, I would. Of course, I would."

She giggled. "Alright, then."

The two of them went into the den and The Jetsons were still on. They watched a couple of episodes before Ariah realized she forgot to display hospitality by offering a beverage or food.