Eighteen.

IT WAS NORMAL for youngsters to have erotic dreams. Ariah McCartney wasn't an exception. Sleeping in Michael Jackson's penthouse was mostly a major reason as to why the erotic dream that featured her and Michael even occurred in the first place. She liked the dream. She liked what took place in the dream even more.

At some point while Ariah was awake in the middle of the night, she saw Michael walk pass by her room. The girl called for him to come into the room she had been sleeping in for the duration of her stay there at his glorious penthouse.

"Yeah?" Michael popped in the room, taking his hair out of the low bun that it was in. "What's up?" He flipped the light switch on and Ariah closed her eyes, not expecting the sudden brightness.

"The light, it's too bright." She mumbled and the entertainer immediately cut the light off.

"Oops. Sorry, sweetheart.." He slowly walked over to the bed and sat down far from where Ariah was laying. "What's up?"

"I have a question." Ariah spoke nervously and uneasily, not really sure how she would form what she wanted to ask in words. Her feelings were too strong and her hormones were rolling like they had never been before. The dream that she had just awaken from was too arousing and she had to do something.

She needed Michael to do something.

"I have an answer." He cheerfully stated, smiling gently at her.

"Well, I had a dream."

"A dream?" Michael then began to worry about the girl. "Oh, no. Was it a bad dream, sweetheart? Nightmares are terrible. I can make you some tea if you'd like."

"No, don't leave!" Ariah said a little loudly than she intended and Michael remained seated on the bed. "It wasn't that type of dream." He rose an eyebrow, wanting her to go on. "It was a wild dream, with you and I. Michael, it was crazy."

"Oh.." Michael could only manage to say, swallowing thickly. He understood exactly what she meant and not that he would think of her in such ways, but the entertainer could only imagine the details of her dream.

"Michael.."

"Yes?" He purposely didn't make eye contact with Ariah because he knew his feelings for her were already strong and this bit of information was practically killing him.

"Can you touch me?"

"T-Touch you?" Michael gasped, honestly wanting to grant her request, but he suddenly became shy. "Ariah, I.." His voice trailed off as he ran a hand through his hair. "Like.."

"The dream drove me crazy and I feel like this needs to happen, and it needs to happen now." Ariah shared her honest feelings with Michael and he nodded slowly. He came closer to her, inching slowly to her position on the bed. "I feel like you're uncomfortable and I do apologize, I know this is wrong. This is so wrong, but I just need you to touch me. I need to feel you, please.." The girl begged like she had never done before. "I had this dream, you were touching me everywhere." The girl shuddered, remembering the delightful dream. "It was crazy, it was bliss."

"Was it?" Michael tightened his legs together, imagining what could have taken place in her dream.

"Oh, God, yes.." Ariah nodded. "I've never had such a dream, it was ecstasy. But, if you feel uncomfortable, I totally-"