Nineteen.

ALAS, IT WAS time for Ariah to go home. This is where she belonged. As much as Michael wanted the girl to stay with himm for a much longer amount of time, he knew that she needed to go home. The two of them were in the studio, awaiting Paul's arrival to take his daughter back home.

"I don't want to leave."

"I don't want you to leave, darling." Michael pecked Ariah's lips lightly. "But, you have to go home."

"Are you guys a thing now?" Quincy asked, with intentions of only teasing.

"Yes, Q." Michael looked over at his producer, pushing some curls behind his ears. "Yes, we are.

"What the hell?" Quincy rose an eyebrow, puffing smoke out of his mouth and waving his cigar in the air. "Since when?"

"Well," Michael began to smirk at Ariah and she just blushed deeply. He glanced at his watch. "Exactly eight hours ago."

"Mhm." Quincy glanced at both Ariah and Michael, shaking his head in obvious disapproval. Michael's career was key and having Ariah as a distraction was not apart of the plan. Moreover, Qunicy left the room.

"So," Michael began. "I know I'm a little older than you, but that's the way it is with most married couples. Don't feel weird."

"I know." Ariah smiled at Michael's concern. "Less talking, more kissing."

"Mm." Michael hummed, crashing his lips onto his girlfriend's, feeling her smile. He then pulled away to give her a special present that he had been waiting to give her for a long time, as she deserved it.

"I have something for my girl." The entertainer got up and grabbed it from a drawer of a desk in the corner of the room. "It's not much and I would really give you the world if I could, but it's just a little token of love."

"I'm sure it's still nice, whatever it is." Ariah said as Michael handed her the miniature box. She ran her fingertips over the velvety material that the box was made of before opening it. When she lifted the top off, a diamond necklace was revealed to her.

"Michael, this is beautiful!" Ariah squealed, admiring the beauty of the necklace. It was obviously a customed necklace, made especially for her. She found herself feeling really emotional as no man had ever done something for her besides her own father. "I can't believe you would ever get this for me."

"Of course, sweetheart." Michael simply chuckled. "I'll put it on you, if you'd like."

"Please!" Ariah turned around so that Michael could place the necklace on her. When it was finally on, the girl loved how she looked wearing it. "It's an M."

"That's right." Michael pressed a kiss to her cheek. "Do you know what that stands for?"

"McCartney."

"It stands for Michael," He whispered in his girlfriend's ear. "But, I guess it could stand for McCartney, if anyone asks." Michael shrugged, chuckling. "I just know that it covers all of these love marks all over your collarbone and neck, good grief." He ran a finger over her collarbone, making her shiver. "Who did this to you?"

"My boyfriend." Ariah smiled before breaking into laughter with Michael. "Listen, I appreciate this so much. I appreciate you."