Polaroid📷~4

Michael •

I hadn't known Luke for long before we formed our band but I knew that he was broken, I didn't know why he never talked when he first arrived but I never asked we all eventually became friends but I still knew there was a part of him somewhere else and he wasn't ready to let that part go yet.

*

"Do you really think we would get subscribers?" he asked obviously nervous of what people would think of us, "Luke it's now or never" his eyes kept flickering from the screen to something on the other side of his bedroom my eyes scanned over to the direction he was looking at. I never payed attention to the things in his room since we were normally in the garage practising our music.

"Who's that?" I questioned looking over at a photo of him with a girl hugging his waist, he knew what photo I was talking about by the expression on his face he kept his eyes focused on the screen "That's Elle" he replied, I walked over to the photo inspecting it further "I'm guessing, Girlfriend?", "Used to be" he whispered as he clicked 'Create account'.

He didn't have to tell me I already knew she was more than just a girl to him she was the part he had left behind and that's why he was broken and it didn't look like it was going to heal anytime soon.

*

Hoeg had called us in for a meeting something about a 'new assistant photographer' it was unusual for someone to take our photo's other than Hoeg but we didn't really worry about it.

He told us about the photographer and showed us some of their stuff their photographs were amazing, "So when are we going to meet him?" Ashton asked as we all continued to view the photos "You mean her, well you will be meeting Elle tomorrow" Hoeg confirmed. "Elle who?" Luke stammered, Hoeg looked at him confusingly before answering "I can't remember her last name from the top of my head but I do have this" he said as he grabbed a photo out of his folder.

Holy sh*t it was Elle, Luke's Elle I knew this wasn't going to end well I turned around to talk to Luke but he was already out the door I knew this was going to break what he tried so hard to hide.

"I'll be back" I didn't give them time to respond as I ran out of the room after Luke he hadn't made it far he was leaned against a wall his head buried in his knees. "Luke" I mumbled putting my hand on his shoulder he didn't say anything I didn't expect him too I knew he missed her he never got rid of the photo.

The meeting ended no one asked Luke what happened but there was no point he wasn't going to talk, Calum and Ashton asked what happened I pretended I knew nothing he would tell them If he wanted them to know.

Luke+

"But I do have this" those were the words that made me crumble It was Elle my Elle well... my old Elle, Michael was the only person who knew about my past it was something I wanted to hide but it was so hard I tried to run away from it but I guess this was Karma coming to bite me in the ass years of guilt came rushing back it was the hardest thing leaving her without giving her a reason.

The boys dropped me back at my house I didn't say much to them but what was I supposed to say, I kicked my shoes off as I made my way inside I was currently living with Ben and Jack until I found my own place it didn't seem as if they were home and even if they were they would probably be sleeping.

I made my way to my room shutting the door quickly behind me, I looked around my room it reminded me of how my room used to look like back at my parents' house.

*

"Mind the mess" I stated picking up the clothes on the floor and chucking them in the corner of my room, "It's fine" she laughed sitting on the corner of my bed as she examined my room "So are you excited for the summer?" I questioned sitting down beside her she shrugged "It depends", "What do you mean? I asked resting my chin on the top of her head "Will you spend it with me?" I watched as her face became crimson red "Ehhh I guess so" I replied a smirk evident on my face.

"Fine" she said getting off the bed and walking to the door "And where do you think you're going" she giggled as I grabbed her hand turning her back around, "To find someone hotter to spend my holidays with" She replied casually trying not to laugh, I pretended to be offended "I'm not hot enough for you Ell's?" she shrugged "I guess your cute" she whispered burying her head in my chest "I guess your cute too" she looked up "You mean I'm kind of hot right?".

*

I laid limp on my bed as I watched the ceiling tears threatened to spill out of my eyes, I looked over to my bedside table grabbing the small piece of paper looking at it I smiled which was soon replaced with a small frown I looked at the girl in the photo her hair cascaded down her shoulders as she laid on the grass with a camera covering her face.

"Please forgive me" I whispered as I put the photo down and continued to stare up at the ceiling.

I got sad writing this chapter :(, tell me what you thought of it?? (btw who saw the reference I added in ;) don't forget to vote and comment Ily guys xx