Polaroid📷~10

Luke+

I can't believe she's coming.

I don't know how I was supposed to feel nervous, calm or happy, at this moment I felt happy the boys and I were sitting around the back of Calum's house it was our last day before we were off on tour we had to leave at 8am the next day and Calum's house was the closest to the airport so we decided to stay their so it would be easier and well if we weren't all here Michael would definitely miss the plane, he has done it a few times.

Ashton couldn't stop talking about all the places we were going and what 'we' well he wanted to do at all of them we all agreed knowing if he didn't book places for us to go that we would more likely stay in the hotel room and order room service.

The boys didn't know about Me and Elle's past yet they asked me questions on why she walked out when she saw me? And why was she crying? I always just shrugged and made up excuses like " I don't know maybe shes a fan" of course I felt like shit saying it but I had to.

Michael hated it he hated watching me lie to the boys as we made a pact when the band formed that we would never lie or fall apart.

"Who wants to go pick up the Chinese food with me?" Calum asked as he swung his keys around and grabbed his wallet from the island table, Ashton opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off "I'll come" I said jumping off the sofa, I knew that if I stayed here Michael would give me shit for lying to the boys and at the moment I didn't feel like dealing with it.

Elle

My parents took the news better than I thought. More likely because I never told them that Luke was in the band I happened to be going on tour with for a few months which was for the best even though i never wanted to lie to my parents, but Lexi she didn't take it as well.

"Are you bat shit crazy?!" she screamed as I slowly closed my door hoping my parents wouldn't hear.

"You realise Luke is -" I covered her mouth as my eyes widened "my parents don't know his going shh" I explained slowly releasing my hand from her mouth.

"Sorry" she scream whispered as she continued her sentence "Luke is going Elle, what are you going to do?".

"Ignore him" I shrugged as I continued packing my already half packed bag as I never technically unpacked after coming home from LA.

"Yeah because that totally worked last time" she chuckled.

"I was just surprised okay!".

"Okay, I just don't want him to ruin this experience for you" she whispered as tears formed in her eyes "He doesn't get to ruin anything else for you" she said now completely balling her eyes out.

"Aww Lex" I chocked out as I embraced her into a hug.

"I promise he won't get to do it to me again, I wont let him" I whispered as we now both sobbed.

~(signifies flashbacks)

"You are beautiful".

Smiling I looked up at the boy with the somewhat evident stubble and messy hair his piercing blue eyes making eye contact with mine as I remained in my position on the grass with my head in his lap, reaching up as I slowly traced my thumb across his bottom lip as I came in contact with his black metal lip ring a smile tugged on my lips.

"And you Luke Hemmings are a work of art" I whispered slowly moving my thumb away from his lips, a giggle escaping his mouth as he leaned down his lips slowly connecting with mine as my hand rested on the back of his neck, slowly pulling away he whispered "We really are whipped".

"Truly" I laughed sitting up from my current position as I slid my way over to the tree leaning my back on the stump just like Luke as I grabbed carrot sticks out of my bag slowly munching on them.

"Can I ask you something?" he said now directly facing me as our legs were criss cross apple sauce in front of each other "Shoot"I replied taking a bite out of the carrot.

"At the end of this year once we graduate and before UCLA I was wondering if maybe we could go on a little holiday" he stated grabbing a carrot out of my bag.

Smiling as the thought of him wanting to spend time with me alone floated around my mind.

I nodded.

"Okay,Where to?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know" he said jokingly waving his carrot around in the air "How about the world?" he asked his voice getting louder.

Giggling I answered "I would travel to the end of the world for you Luke Hemmings".

"Likewise Elle Roberts" he whispered as a blush crept up my face.

Little did I know that wouldn't happen because the only person who left on that plane for 'The World' was me, but I guess that was going to change as well.

~

Lexi decided to stay the night so she could send me off in the morning, light snores escaped her lips as the TV radiated light throughout the room.  Nerves began to kick in but also a rush of adrenaline, tomorrow I was going to begin the start of a new chapter in my life I was accomplishing what even in UCLA I never believed could happen.

The only problem being Luke.

I decided to push the though of him out of my mind as my eyes slowly closed the last image I could remember seeing before I fell into a deep sleep was that smile that smile that I fell in love with a long time ago.

Maybe ignoring him on this tour would be harder than I thought.

Luke+

Staring at the ceiling I heard numerous snores come from the three boys I happened to share the lounge room with each on their respected mattresses while I laid on the couch my eyebrows furrowing as I thought about tomorrow, tomorrow I was beginning a new era for me and the band but I was also beginning a new path for Me and Elle what if she hates me? what if she decides not to come because she hates me so much?

I shook away these thoughts as I tried to fall asleep the last words I heard echoing through my mind "Why would you leave me?".

"I didn't have a choice baby" I whispered, as sleep took over.

Hi oh my god wow isn't this weird I haven't updated this story in ages like over a couple months but hey I actually really like this part, Thank you for reading I will try and update more but no promises because school is currently kicking my ass + I always have to listen to sad music when writing this fanfic lmao :')

~Tay xx