Polaroid📷~7

Elle*

The sun peered through the hospital curtains immediately burning my eyes, I groaned turning to try and avoid the hell that was the morning just as I was getting comfortable I had this unsettling feeling that someone was watching me.

I peered one eye open to see Lexi standing at the edge of the bed I didn't have time to ask her anything as she opened her mouth.

"So is this a normal thing for you to be admitted to hospital or is this just a vacation?".

*
"Normal how could I feel normal when the only person who cared for me packed up and left?".

The school year was almost over and then it was university ever since he left, I did most of my school work at home.

The thing was in some way Luke saved me I was what they called O.D.D (;) people didn't get me as the only way I communicated to people was through photos if you even count that as communicating it was the first day of year 10 (I don't know what that is for other countries).

This was my year I thought to myself they finally opened up the photography department at school which surprisingly a lot of people signed up for more likely to get out of a period but that didn't matter.
~
Portrait was one of my favourite techniques of photography but it didn't help I had major social anxiety and what makes it better was that we were being assigned partners.

"Elle your with" my teacher started as she looked around the room her eyes immediately glancing back to me "Luke".

I didn't know Luke that well but I didn't know anyone that well so when we were both assigned as partners I was shocked to see a smile etch on the side of his face.
~
We decided to take pictures near the fountain as it had the best lighting and apparently I was mature enough to go outside was I like a pet or something?

I was setting up the camera as Luke sat on the edge of the fountain his eyes never leaving me it felt like his eyes were burning right into my soul into my darkest secrets no one knew about.

"Ells" he whispered my glance flickered from the camera to Luke no one ever gave me a nickname it felt foreign to me but I continued to look at Luke.

"Draw me like one of your French girls" he said laying down, I rolled my eyes "you know where taking pictures not drawing right?" I retorted raising my eyebrow.

"I thought it was funny okay" he stated getting up way too fast which ended up with him falling into the fountain he gasped for air as he flailed his arms around, I couldn't help but laugh as he got out of the fountain absolutely soaked.

"Are you just going to stand there and laugh?" He questioned his eyes bluer than usual his chest now becoming visible through his shirt it was hard not to look he smirked as I tried holding back my laughter "No" I replied shaking my head "Im  going to take a photo".

And that's what I did, I took a photo of the only person who didn't think I was odd.

*
Lexi's questions continued but there was only one on my mind, I watched the cars and the city below pass by out the window before I decided to speak.

"Did uh a guy happen to be in here earlier today?" I asked stuttering as she looked at me in confusion, she placed her hand on my shoulder,"How much morpheme have they been giving you" she said laughing as I continued to look out of the window.

Maybe she was right, maybe he never came, maybe just maybe it was the morpheme it would be better that way the morpheme would make everything hurt less.

Luke would make everything hurt less.

Apologies for the late update :) and it's hella short I'm not sure about this part it's kind of a filler tell me what you think.

Tay xx