Polaroid📷~8

Luke+

The sun rised through the window my eyes peered open to see the shadow of Elle still asleep, all the events of yesterday flooded through my mind.

The boys were going to ask questions everyone was going to ask questions, Elle was going up to ask questions, and well I didn't have the answers.

"What are you doing here?". I quickly looked up at Elle who was still asleep it must have been all in my mind I thought to myself as my eyes gazed back to the white polished granite floor.

"Are you going to answer me?"the voice said sterner than before, as a female stood in front of me her hair tangled in a messy bun her eyes wearily looking down at me I wasn't sure if she was mad or just tired.

"Ohhhh uhh sorry" I stuttered confused on who she was, she sighed"I'm Elle's friend and I want to know who you are".

"Oh,I'm Luke".

Lexi•

"I'm Luke".

*
I never mentioned Luke I knew how much it hurt Elle to just hear his name.
Everyone knew about Luke he was the talk of the school it only took me 5 minutes to know the whole backstory no one talked to Elle. She only came to school when she had to she didn't talk to anyone, I felt bad she seemed to be more of the new girl than I was.

The room smelled of vinegar and other chemicals as the light flickered in the dark room, my photo was just dissolving in the last liquid, I hated photography I only did it because that's the only subject they could fit me into I sighed waiting for it to finally finish that's when I heard sobs coming from the photo processor room.

The curtain revealed a small figure huddled in a ball her sobs continued as I kneeled down and grabbed her shoulder "are you okay?" She peered up mascara running down her face her eyes bloodshot.

I knew who she was "Elle"I whispered.

She didn't answer her sobs were slowly turning into whimpers.

"Is this about Luke? I know it's none of my business but...", she nodded as she continued to cry not caring that I knew who Luke was "Wh-why why woul-dd he leav-ee ame?"

The thing is I couldn't answer that and by the tone of her voice she couldn't either, that's the day that I found my best friend who I loved with all my heart while hers shattered.
*
Luke+

She fumbled with her hand as she looked over at Elle, Lexi who's name I now knew sighed as she took out her bun and put it in an even messier ponytail.

"She's gong to wake up soon" she whispered her eyes never leaving Ell's sleeping body, I guess that was my signal to leave this Lexi girl wasn't that nice but I knew she was protective and I wasn't going to argue with her as I could tell by her face when I told her my name she knew all about me and what would happen to Elle if she did see me.

"I know" I muttered walking over to the bed, "bye Ell's" I whispered pushing her hair back as I kissed her forehead.

I knew I shouldn't have but I didn't regret it.

Lexi•

Elle woke up a few minutes after Luke left.

She asked for him well signalled if someone was their earlier, I wasn't going to tell her I acted as if I had no clue who he was she would tell me about him visiting when she wanted to, though I knew she was crumbling down just like she did that day 3 years ago.

Luke+

The hallways potent smell of bleach overtook my current thoughts as I counted each door I passed on my way out of the hospital, I called Michael to come pick me up, no he wasn't the best driver but he was my only option.

"Get in loser were going to the studio" Michael yelled as he honked his horn numerous times to gain my attention, I ran over to him smacking his head which was dangling like an idiot out the window.

"Owww" he squeaked looking into the review mirror "don't mess up my hair man" he said pushing it back up into its fringe. "Dude you can't honk at a hospital" I stated rolling my eyes as I hoped into the passenger seat.

"Why are we going to the studio anyways?" I questioned, he sighed "because Luke my dear Luke we are in a band and we need practise for some unknown reason that our manager wants to talk to us about once we get their" my eyes looked over at him "what do you think it's for?".

"I don't know man maybe an interview or something" he sighed turning up the music on the radio.
--------------------------

"Boys we told you to come here because we have good news" our manager said looking at all of us all the boys seemed excited besides me I couldn't get Elle out of mind as cheesy as that sounds.

"You guys are going on a world tour!" He yelled, all the boys jumped up in excitement.

The manager cleared his throat "of course their will be some other business we will need to go over before next week but...Hoeg will be following you guys around the world taking photos you know all that stuff to excite the fans...".

"How about the other photographer?" I said cutting him off.

"Yes" he nodded "she will be coming too if she wants" he said nodding as he continued to tell the boys the other business like passports and luggage I zoned out as I felt my phone vibrate.

-Mikey
~Do you think she'll come?
~I hope so.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a month but it's starting to get interesting, the boys are going on tour in the story but I wish it was real :(