Sonic x Reader

Sonic x Reader

A/n: Can't we all agree that Sonic is the reason we watch OPM? 😂 (Jk Jk... Kinda)

3rd Person POV

🗡☠🗡☠🗡☠🗡☠🗡☠🗡☠🗡

You weren't the one to wait. Actions before thought, consequences later. You got things done. This is what paired you up nicely with none other than the raven haired ninja Speed o' Sound Sonic, who shared the same sentiment. You both lived together after dating a few months and some say you two were taking things too fast, but that's how you two liked it.

You two lived happily  in your apartment and it was spacious since it came with a huge gym-like room which Sonic used for training.

Training. The word made you cringe since your boyfriend seemed obsessed with perfecting his already flawless moves and tactics. He brought it up once but he said that a man named Saitama is what made him realize that his training was far from perfect. This of course was hard for you to believe because this was Sonic we were talking about. The man was flawless in looks and strategy.

You were in the middle of making dinner for two waiting for Sonic to return from whatever the hell he was doing. Your guess, challenging Saitama. You sighed and prepared the plates.

~~~Le time skip brought to you by Saitama's Dish washing gloves~~~

12 am and Sonic has yet to come home. You sighed at the dinner table still waiting for him to return. The food was long cold but luckily microwaves exist.

"This is bullshit," you said to yourself.

Had it not been for this Saitama, Sonic wouldn't be so obsessed with trying to take him down. Lately he's been out training instead of spending time with you. This really pissed you off so you decided to blow off some steam.

You grabbed a sports bra, hoodie, and tights and headed out the door. A good run is what you need. You pushed the nasty thoughts away and focused on your speed. You definitely weren't as fast as Sonic but you were faster than any normal person.

Before you knew it, you were in City Z, the apparent ghost town which is home to many monsters. The thought kept your blood pumping in excitement since you might have a chance to test your skills. You pulled a kunai knife from a pouch on your leg and slipped it into the pocket of your hoodie. You had a cute little scarf that resembles Sonic's which you used as a type of mask.

You got hella bored when you couldn't find anything to kill so you turned back until you heard something crash into some trashcans. You turned your head and hid behind an abandoned car.

"Saitama-Sensei, let me deal with this pest for you!" Yelled a monotone voice.

"Don't make too much noise. It's late and I wanna sleep," said an even more monotonous voice.

"Hai!!" Was the reply. 

I looked over to see a bald caped dude walking away and a cyborg aiming his arm at whatever hit the trashcans. His fist seemed to glow especially bright as if it were gonna detach and it did. Both of his fists flew from his wrists and swirled upward to gain momentum on its prey.

You looked for whatever it was aiming at and say none other then your boyfriend, beaten, bruised, and bloody. Tears stung your eyes and rage filled your heart.

The cyborg must have felt your presence because he turned his head and looked over at you.

"No need to panic ma'am, I have this under contr—"

"Exploding shuriken!!" You yelled as you threw them to the cyborg and ran to Sonic. The flying fists were mere feet from him but you were fast. You picked him up bridal style and nearly escaped them but one hit your right foot, causing you to trip and fall.

"Motherfu—" you cursed but stopped yourself midway to yell in pain. Your ankle was twisted the opposite direction and you were in utter agony. Sonic was still in your arms and you refused to let him go. The smoke from the cyborg cleared and he stepped forward, anger clear in his eyes.

"If you are aiding him you are an enemy as well," he said pointing his rejoined fist at you.

You clutched the unconscious Sonic in your arms and yelled, "Eat shit ToAsteR!!"

He tched and aimed at you, his fists detaching again.

Your mind was blank but your body reacted on instinct, in half a second before they hit you, you managed to get up and haul Sonic a good few blocks from the cyborg. Your ankle gave up on you and you collapsed, accidentally dropping Sonic. You quickly picked him up and dodged the fists that came lunging to you.

You were exhausted but didn't give in.

"If you keep running then this will be a lot harder for you," warned the cyborg.

"Who is the real bad guy here?! You're preying on a man who is clearly unconscious and attacking me for trying to help him!!" You cradled Sonic in your arms and cursed yourself for not being able to run.

The cyborg stopped. You were right. He only proceeded to attack Sonic because his censors showed that he still had consciousness but he hasn't woken up thus far. He lowered his head in shame and didn't know what to do.

"Can... I... Help you get home?" He asked.

You were stunned, "Fat chance scrap metal. Why would I trust you?"

"Do you want to limp home?"

You didn't even think about the response, "No..."

The cyborg walked up and carried both you and Sonic back to your apartment. Sure he now knew where you lived but he promised not to come over to sneak attack as a way of apologizing. At home you tended to Sonic's wound before yours and put him to bed. Genos had offered to fix your ankle but you were too stubborn to say yes.

You put a sai handle in your mouth as you snapped your ankle forward in the right position. You tried to scream but it was muffled by the sai. Little did you know that this scream woke up a certain ninja. Tears streamed down your face as you shakily tried to bandage your ankle. Sonic peered into the bathroom and slammed the door open after seeing what you were doing.

"(Y/n)!?!!! What the hell happened!?"

You looked up scared and removed the handle from your mouth. "Look who's awake. Have a good nap after that beating?"

He blinked twice and recalled what happened. You explained how you saved him and lied about how you got home. There are certain things better left unsaid.

"(Y/n)... You... You did this for Me?" He asked looking at the ground. This prevented you from seeing his face but you nodded. You saw his fists clench at your response and you grew concerned.

"Sonic..?"

He looked away from the ground and down to you. You were shocked to see his face. Tears were flowing down his face and he was biting his lip to keep from sobbing. He bent down knee level and hugged you in a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry (Y/n)... This is my fault.... I... I'm sorry" he said in-between sobs.

"Sonic! No it's okay. We both made it out alive and we're okay. Quit it with the bull and forget about it okay?" You said trying to sound optimistic.

"No I'm sor—" you placed a finger on his lips.

"No. More. Of. The. Bull. Okay?" You smiled sweetly.

Sonic wiped his tears and nodded. "This is why I love you (Y/n).."

You looked him in the eye and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"I love you too babe"

=========================
Geezus that was long. I actually wanted to write a funny one-shot but this happened 😂 I hope you at least somewhat enjoyed cuz it's like 2 am and I'm deD. On a good note, who's ready for season 2 of One Punch Man?! I have so much hype that I wrote this fanfic to contain it until it's time for season two 😅😛 oH Cheetos 1376 wordssssss