Boros x Reader

Boros x Reader

A/n: Join my oc contest pleeeeeaaaaaseeeeee 👆🏻 Drawing I did common don't you want ur oc drawn by meeeeee? :DD

For what seemed like forever, you lived with Boros, a once fearsome enemy of earth, now, your roommate and best friend.

Boros never intended to destroy the rather or wreak such havoc, he just wanted to satisfy his need for battle by finding his greatest opponent. Once he lost, you offered him a place to stay since you felt almost sorry for this being.

Today, he was attempting to make breakfast. He wasn't accustomed to earth life but he felt obligated to learn and repay your kindness.

You sat bored on the couch reading manga waiting patiently for Boros to finish.

Time skipppppp (Totally not lazy or anything)

Finally the breakfast came and Boros placed it proudly in front of you. It was burnt toast with still raw eggs and what looked like a piece of bacon and a side of freshly made lemonade.

You smiled nervously and grabbed a piece of bacon from the plate. Boros' eye widened as he awaited your reaction.

You bit down on the strip and nearly chocked due to the unfamiliar sweet taste in the bacon. You looked carefully and saw that the bacon was glossed with honey.

You coughed and tried to look happy. "Oh Boros I can't eat this it's... Too special to be eaten by me. Yeah! I'll treasure it instead."

Boros was oblivious to your actually meaning and nodded in agreement.

"I see... Okay I'll allow it but please eat anything else I concoct in the kitchen."

You nodded and placed the plate on a shelf since you didn't want to openly throw it away.

Suddenly an idea popped into your head.

"Hey Boros!" You said a little too excitedly.

"Yes?"

"Why don't we do a staring contest?!"

"A what?"

After explaining the basic rules and such, you sat in front of Boros and stared wide eyed at him.

From his bulbous eye, you could see the slight reflection of your face. You found yourself leaning closer to get a clearer view and before you knew it something touched your mouth.

You had placed your lips atop Boros' and sat stiff for a few seconds. He made no reaction whatsoever and you immediately ran back and hid in your room.

Boros blinked in confusion.

"Did I win?"

You hid under the covers and heard footsteps come your way. Boros. You thought.

"(Y/n) what are you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing! Go away!" Your face was flushed red and you couldn't stand to see him.

"No," he stated bluntly. He liked the physical contact you made with him and so he wanted to know why you ran away.

He then poked your side and a giggle escaped your mouth. You then sat dead silent and practically felt his smile form on his face.

Experimentally, he poked you a second time and your struggled to contain your laugh.

He then poked multiple times and you were squirming from under the covers. When he had both hands tickle your sides, you emerged from the covers and screamed in pain from laughter. He continued to tickle you until you finally began coughing from all the laughing you did.

You finally had a moment to breathe and wanted to strangle Boros for not stopping sooner. Suddenly, he leaned in quickly and pecked your lips. You froze and nearly knocked out.

"I wanted to do it again since you ran away last time..." He sounded like a two year old and he even looked at you with an innocent eye.

Finally your mind said 'fuck it' and you wrapped your arms around Boros and leaned in for a kiss. He smirked and you tried to punch him in the guts but he instinctively blocked you and continued to kiss you.

Not bad, you thought. 

-------------------------------------
Finally did this I'm shook :,D Please join the oc contest pllllleeeeaaaaasssseeee don't ya want ur oc drawn? I thought more people would be interested welllllllp. Anyway I suddenly got a hundred votes I'm so surprised like halP me. Thank you so much ily guyzzzz 💗