Tsundere Sonic x Reader

(A/n: Just thought you guys deserved this after voting so much geezuz. :,))) How do y'all like the new cover? ;)) made it myself. Sorry it's so short I tried)

Cuddles. Hugs. Kisses.

These were things that came to mind when you thought of relationships. You thought that being in a relationship meant that your partner would share the same feelings you did and show them physically along with emotionally.

Wrong.

You learned this the hard way. Getting that kind of love took time. Effort.

He was harsh.

He wasn't very affectionate.

He didn't seem to care.

So why?

Why did you love him?

Well, to you, he was an enigma, a puzzle waiting to be solved.

He interested you.

You felt that he was just a rock but if you dug deep down, you'd find his soft side.

His name was Speed of Sound Sonic.

"Hey Sonic," you asked from the couch.

He was busy polishing his weapons. "What?"

Gathering the courage to spoke. "Have you kissed a girl before?"

"Why the hell does that matter?"

You twiddled your fingers, "No particular reason..."

"You're weird sometimes..." He never looked at you. His movements merely paused at your question but he resumed right after.

You decided to be bold. "Does that mean your gonna be a virgin your whole life? Shame."

At this point, Sonic disappeared from his seat and was right in front of you. He had your hands pinned up against the couch and was inches from your face. His eyes were closed. Your breathing hitched when you realized the situation you were in.

Slowly, he whispered, "Wanna run that by me again?"

Your eyes were saucers while you contemplated telling him or not. You liked this. It was a start.

"I asked if you planned on being a virgin your whole life?"

Sonic 'tched' and opened his eyes. His eyes bore deep into yours and you feared what was to come.

"I'll prove how much of a virgin I am," he said.

Before you could protest, a pair of lips touched yours. Warm. You thought.

He was obviously a beginner because he held your lips awkwardly so you helped him out by moving your lips. He seemed to like this action and began to move his as well. You two were in a deep make out session and decided to pause for air.

A strand of saliva extended between your mouths and you quickly wiped it away. (Ew)

"Well.... That was.... New," you said blushing.

Sonic had his back turned to you and spoke, "Get used to it..."

You turned your body slightly and caught a glimpse of Sonic's ears. They were beet red.

"Sonic. Are you BLUSHING?!!"

Sonic immediately ran out of the room with his face covered.

"No!!"

You hopped out of the couch and followed.

"Aw you're so cuuuuuuute!!"

.
.
.
:)))