Genos x Lazy Reader

Genos x Reader
A/n: Okay okay okay but but but jus loOk at hIs smILinG fAcE just 4 doiN laUndRy

3rd person POV

You liked being lazy. It came naturally to you. Laziness was your way of life, your religion even (if there was one), and you were elated to spend your days curled up in bed watching anime on your computer. (A/n: me)

Being lazy was great, but.... This was too much. You had a cyborg boyfriend who lived with you but spent his days tending to your every need the second you asked.

Genos had downloaded a housekeeping instructional guide into his memory so now he was equipped with skills in cooking, cleaning, and basically being a stereotypical house wife (A/n: Boo to stereotypes).

His new habits even prompted him to buy a frilly pink apron, which you found adorable, and yellow dishwashing gloves that would have gone great with Saitama's hero suit. When he wasn't out fighting monsters he'd become one hell of a butler and go through great lengths to serve you. He even gave you a bell so you wouldn't ever have to leave bed.

At first, this seemed really sweet and awesome, but over time it's been eating away at you.

"Genos!" You called out one morning from your room.

Within seconds Genos manifested in front of your door frame with a mixing bowl tucked in his arm. He saw you and frowned.

"Y/n, you didn't use the bell..."

You sweat dropped and hesitantly grabbed the bell and rung it. Genos disappeared then reappeared with a bright smile.

"Good morning (Y/n)!! What would you like today? An electric blanket? Pancakes? Goat milk? Just name it!"

His beaming face made your heart clench. He's so adorable but how can you break this to him gently?

"Actually Genos I want to talk," you said getting up from bed.

Genos saw that your feet were bare and scrambled to the closet and pulled out your bunny slippers. He was about to put them on you Cinderella style but you waved a hand in dismissal.

"Genos, This is what I wanted to talk about!"

"What do you mean? If you don't like these slippers I can buy..."

"No no no... Look. Genos. I love you. A lot. Buuuut you treat me like some pampered baby and I want to switch things up for a change. Let me do the housework and you be the privileged one for a day. Okay?"

Your eyes locked with his and he seemed very shocked. He placed the slippers down gently and looked down. He sighed then looked up.

"(Y/n), if this bothered you so much you could have told me," he chuckled.

Your lips slowly melted into a smile and you grabbed the cyborg by the shirt. He wasn't prepared so his mechanical arms flailed until he froze when his lips met with yours.

It was a sweet kiss, one with sincerity and love. You placed your hands on his chest and he grabbed your hands and intertwined them in his own. He wasn't able to feel you physically, but he sure as hell felt your love powering his core.

After a while, you pulled away and pushed Genos onto the bed. His eyes widened and many thoughts came to his head.

You turned around and headed to the door, "I'll make you breakfast so stay put."

Genos regained his composure and sat upright in bed. He felt overjoyed to have someone as considerate and thoughtful as you.

A few moments l8ter ::::::

"SHIT! FUCK!! SHIT SHIT SHIT!! BALLS!!"

Despite your request, Genos ran to the kitchen upon hearing your fowl language and struggling.

"(Y/N) what--"

"This fuckin stove is broken or something! Aghhhh!!!" The flames shot upward and Genos stood frozen at the door frame and began to giggle.

"(Y/n) this is why I do the cooking," said Genos as he turned off the stove and opened a window.

"Well I'm still making breakfast! Hmmmm... Fuck it we're drinking milk!"

Genos was smiling but frowned at your response.

"(Y/n) breakfast is the most important meal of the day!! Please let me cook!"

"I thought you'd never ask."

"..."

"..."

"So how about I clean and you cook?"

"Sounds good to me," said Genos with a smile.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/Thanks for reading! I'll update with another character soon! (Hahahahahahaha not sure who tho 😂😅😅)