Lord Boros x Reader

Lord Boros x Reader

((: Requested by a lovely reader :))

A/n: Okay so this is more of a hypothetical kinda situation since ya know, Boros is dead 😂 Whatever it's my story 😛

Third Person POV:

The ship is falling.

This was your initial thought as the humongous ship slowly descended down to the ground.

This would imply that your best friend, Saitama, defeated the boss and saved the world. You sat unamused on top of HQ with Genos and watched the ship come crashing down.

"I bet Saitama is gunna rip up his costume," you said swinging your legs off the side of the building.

"Oh don't worry I always prepare for situations such as these," said Genos. You looked up at him and he had a needle and string in hand.

"What the fu--" you were caught off guard when the ship crashed to the ground.

Genos stood in front of you to shield you from flying debris. This is boring, you thought.

"So Sai where's the boss?" You asked a bored-looking Saitama.

He picked his ears and pointed behind him. "The corpse is over there. Don't touch it."

You tiptoed your way around the now useless pieces of metal and bodies of the freshly killed aliens. Eventually you found your way to a larger corpse. This one was of a blue alien with vibrant pink hair. He didn't look as dead as the other aliens. He looked very much like he was breathing...

Slowly, carefully, you extended a finger and poked at the alien.

Silence.

Two pokes.

You jumped a few feet when the body made a groan of pain. He shifted a little and slowly his bulbous eye peered opened.

"Um.... Are you supposed to be alive?" You asked.

The alien turned his head in your direction and flinched. His eye went wide but slightly relaxed at the sight of you.

It's not the monster... He thought to himself.

Aware of his situation he sighed and made an attempt to move. His efforts were in vain since his body felt as if it were stuck under the weight of a planet.

"Hey pull anything funny and I'll go crazy on you!" You said while making a random karate position.

Boros scanned your face and let out a small chuckle.

"You don't look that intimidating."

Offended, you put a hand you your forehead and pretended to wilt. "I'm hurt! The great alien king or whatever that came to our planet has deemed me weak when he can't so much as lift a finger! Oh woe is me!" You deadpanned and kicked his side. "I may not look like it but I'm a hero. And even if I'm not that strong I can easily take on a disabled alien."

Boros was surprised by this tone of voice. He was used to people stuttering at the very presence of him but this woman seemed to ignore the fact that he used to destroy planets for his mere amusement.

"So what do you intend to do with me?" He asked.

You put a finger to your lip.

"How about you come home with me? Leaving you here all alone would be a waste and I want you to tell me cool stories."

Boros stared at you in dismay and sighed in relief. He wasn't too cheery about going to an earthlings home but it was better than being left to die.